190 invitation

laurie26

Question

How long did you have to wait to receive an visa invitation after filling in nomination application form and paying the application fee? Hopefully not 12 weeks!!!

8 answers to this question

Following along, I've just completed my nomination application and paid. I also hope that 12 weeks is a generous estimate!

We were lucky and got an ITA from Victoria 33 days later. This was last year October.

Psssst @laurie26 since you now have an invite,  you should update here with your timeframe ;)

Hahaha ok will do :-) we hope to submit our documents for pcc tomorrow or Monday and do our medicals the first week of December. 

I submitted my VIC state sponsorship application on 16 October 2017 (meeting DIBP and VIC requirements, 60+5 points and with a job offer). 18 October 2017 they emailed me a confirmation. 2 weeks later (31 October 2017) they phoned to confirm the job offer. Nothing else so far and still waiting. Hoping that I'm not going to wait 12 weeks.

We received an invitation to apply for our 190 visas on the 13th of November. We are going to NSW. I hope you hear something soon!

• Like 1