Job search

martinva

Hi all. A newbie here. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a graphic design job search for Tasmania. Checked Seek and Adzuna, but only found 2 vacancies. Need 5 ads for state sponsorship submission. Any help is appreciated. Ta

Edited by martinva

@martinva firstly, welcome to the forum, hope you find many answers to your questions here!

Your search in Tasmania, you are probably lucky to have found 2 vacancies in Tasmania... it is not exactly the hub of graphic design, very small place.

What you may want to do is to do the same search for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, and see what you come up with!

Any particular reason why you wish to go to Tasmania?

Wow, then you have my sympathy... hope you find a way in!

• Like 1

Be very, very careful Martin. You must be prepared to do a job which has nothing to do with your qualification, once you get in. I don't mean to sound negative, but prepare yourself. You might very well end up in tourism or hospitality in Tassie, which is a stunning place to live, if a bit chilly :) 

Did you also look on indeed dot com?

Edited by Bonny

Hi Bonni. Thanks for the heads-up. From what i have seen Tas is a really beatutiful place. :)