Holding Thumbs

JuanandRene

Thank you for accepting us on the forum.

About 2 years ago, my husbands' work wanted to transfer him to their Melbourne branch, but it fell through the cracks, as they weren't registered with the state.  So last year we started with our process to relocate to New Zealand.  When his work found out about it, they actively started to their registration sorted out and in the beginning of this year they have been registered and we can now start the process of applying for our 457 Visa.  We're extremely excited.

Juan is currently in Australia for a "meet and greet" and I can't wait for him to come home on Sunday so that I can hear all about it.

• Like 3

Welcome, how exciting that is. Throw all your questions at us and we will attempt to answer them!

Hi @JuanandRene, Welcome to the forum. That is awesome news and a great endorsement of your Husband's work ethic that they would rather get their stuff sorted out than lose him. There are some great people on this Forum, you will feel at home in no time.

• Like 1

Great stuff! In the mean times, practice saying "crossing fingers" like the UK and Aus, instead of holding thumbs like RSA :P

• Like 1

Glad they decided to go to the effort for you! All the best on your journey!