Pro Rata Occupations in the 20 July 2016

TeeTMI

Question

DIBP Announcement Pro Rata Occupations in the 20 July 2016
Invitations for Pro Rata Occupations in the 20 July 2016 round
Due to technical issues, no invitations were issued for occupations subject to pro rata arrangements in the 20 July 2016 invitation round. Normal pro rata arrangements will resume from the first invitation round of August 2016.

8 answers to this question

Hi Tee, thanks for this. That's so odd!

What date is the next round?

The next round is not on the web site yet - but I suspect the 3rd August?  (Unless there is another technical error they have been having a few since the upgrade - LOL)

When is an occupation a pro-rata occupation?  I fall into category 261313 (Software engineer), would my skill set be a pro rata one?

@TeeTMI thanks! My poor husband started stressing that maybe they're doing away with accountants, but I told him it was a technical issue! ? 

Chris (can't tag you for some reason), it applies to all pro rata codes, and these include the ones in pic attached. 

Tee can confirm though pls.

image.png

Good luck!! I'm sure you can nail some good scores on the pearsons to get extra points, I think it's worth it. And you get the results quickly which is great. My husband highly recommends buying the gold package as preparation (if you haven't already). 

All the best!! ?

Thanks I'm booked for next week.  This time I will definitely buy the gold package.

This has really made things difficult for me, I am a ICT Business Analyst.. The only way I can get 70 point is with superior English and state sponsorship :( And the English test seems to be my nemesis so far.