Sydney - Software Developer

Arthurv

•  

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following..... preferable South African and willing to sponsor

Senior .Net Developer MVC C#

Cashpoint Payments Solutions and SwitchLink are involved in the ATM, EFTPOS and Payments processing and deployment industry. We develop systems that enable deployers to integrate financial devices into various systems. 

We have the opening of a Developer with a strong Microsoft .net background to assist in the integration of third parties and processors. This is an initial contract position with the option of permanent employment.

For more information about our products and services please visit: http://www.cashpoint.com.au

You would be part of a small team working in a Agile environment with tight deadlines. Working on new and existing MVC projects with secure socket messages. Some networking skills would be highly valued, but this is not essential.

Your daily tasks would include the following:

• Maintain and develop new systems using a MVC .net stack
  • Developing reports using SSRS and MySQL
  • Investigate integration systems using various protocols
  • Integrate into third party external.
  •  Monitor and test existing systems in production.
  • Develop systems in a secure manner according to SANS guidelines.
  • Develop Unit Test cases to test system functionality.

As a Senior Developer you would be supported by a Development Lead and a Development Manager to guide you with implementation details. As this position is in the financial industry you would be required to learn about advanced cryptography and the AS2805 protocol to ensure secure product development.

You would be required to develop using the following technologies:

• MVC .4/5/6
  • MySQL and Entity Framework
  • Dapper.net
  • WebAPI
  • Secure Sockets
  • Bootstrap
  • .net 4.5 / 5

Additional Skills we would like to have, but this is not required are:

• CCTalk
  • IFX
  • ISO8583 / AS2805
  • Networking and Systems Configuration

Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.

If you feel that you have the required skills and would like to develop technologies is the financial industry, then please apply.

Edited by Arthurv

Hi Arthur

I am a senior C# MVC and WebAPI developer. I recently received my 189 visa but still in South Arfrica. Where can I send my CV to?

arthur@cashpoint.com.au, the company is in Sydney. Are you in Sydney or coming any time soon?

Hi Arthur

I am not in Sydney yet but we decided on making Sydney our new home. We had a look see decide trip July last year so the next time we come over is for good.

I will email you my cv. My name is Johann.