A Special Kind!

APingo

So my husband went into a local Spar today, and when he came out, 2 "fellow" South Africans are busy taking his stuff out of his bakkie, which they obviously jam-locked<_< So he got into his bakkie and followed them, (:blink:because his iPad was in one of the bags they took). They threw some of his stuff out of the window, but because he didn't see them throwing his iPad bag out, he continued to follow them and gestured to them to stop as he wants to have a "word" with them:wacko:...so they actually stopped, they must've realized that he is not going to give up?! He tells them that if they EVER attempt to take his stuff again, he will kill them :D(if you knew my husband you would laugh too...he is the calmest, most patient loving person I know who almost NEVER gets angry) and then he tells them to go back and pick up all of his stuff they threw out and put it back in his bakkie where they found it!???and the really funny part is, they actually did! So let that be a lesson to all?

File this one under s#!t I don't miss.

Funny story though. Glad it had a good ending.

• Like 1

Only in the freestate. :P If it was Gauteng he would be a blood smear on the road.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2016 at 3:28 AM, APingo said:

go back and pick up all of his stuff they threw out and put it back in his bakkie where they found it!???and the really funny part is, they actually did!

I'm surprised he didn't suggest to meet him afterwards for a meeting at the local police station as he would like to put in a good word for their behavior!

• Like 1

@ottgI don't know whether your remark is meant to be funny or sarcastic:wacko: and I had actually written a long reply to your comment, but deleted it because I'm not going to turn this post into a long debate over why my husband didn't go to the police...so all I am going to say is, I'm sorry if I offended you with this story?

It was in the Funnies section...so I just added to the irony of the situation.....and now I'm in the dogbox

• 2 weeks later...

Deep breath in...deep breath out...add some staccato near the end... (there you are: laughter jump started!)

Next?

• Like 1