Hello :)

FamilyAdams

Hi everyone,

We're very glad to be here!

In the process of our 189 application, hubby's skills assessment will be delivered to Vetassess tomorrow and he has IELTS booked for the end of the month.

We're from Cape Town and have a little 11 month old baby boy who is our reason for this move.

Hope evryone had a Blessed Easter.

All the best!

Leah

• Like 4

Hi Leah, welcome to the forum! We have a great group of people here who are always happy to answer questions...

• Like 1

Hi @FamilyAdams

We will be running on similar timelines (getting documentation ready for Skills assessment and writing IELTS on 16/4). 

All the best with the process. Do let us know how you progress.

• Like 1

Ah, all of the best!!!!!! My hubby got feedback from Vetassess last week, just need to re-upload a passport-sized photo....his IELTS test is on Saturday....he has been practicing for weeks. Stay positive, be patient...it is stressful but will all be worth it in the end :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the late response guys, things have been mad!

@CTtoAusall the very best with your skills assessment and IELTS, we're been trying to get prep in for the longest time but gosh, it's been tough.

@MartineMorilly Thanks a lot! We're trying to remain as calm as possible but this is so, so stressful! Our timeline with Vetassess has been really good thus far, we sent our docs on 22/03, received on 29th, positive assessment for stage 1 received yesterday! On to stage 2/technical interview now. And then IELS for my hubs at moth end eek so nervous about that!

@JackoFam Thank you so much! We are self-managing, with the help of this form and the South Africans Migrating to Australia FB group. Congratulations on your grant, all the very best for the journey ahead!

• Like 1

Hi Everyone.

Hubby and I have decided to make the move, for a better future for our boys ;)

Im a little confused on where to start though. I have read a million blogs, forums and been on the various sites.

Completely overwhelmed on what to do first.

Any direction would be so appreciated...

Feeling lost and confused

Thanks

RW

1 hour ago, RobynW85 said:

Hi Everyone.

Hubby and I have decided to make the move, for a better future for our boys ;)

Im a little confused on where to start though. I have read a million blogs, forums and been on the various sites.

Completely overwhelmed on what to do first.

Any direction would be so appreciated...

Feeling lost and confused

Thanks

RW

Hi @RobynW85

Find attached our customised "100 things to do" list that we found on the forum a few months ago. Items in red can delay the process so best to tackle them as early as possible.

Regards

100 things to do step by step.xlsx

Hi @FamilyAdams, good luck with the journey!

• Like 1