Back to Work!

AFreshStart

@AFreshStart

God be blessed mate! You know, I followed you not just because of who or what you are or do, but also as an adjunct of your value system. I am SO happy you stepped back into the work zone.

I will be watching you with some interest. Again, RESPECT. God bless!

Surferman

• Like 1

@AFreshStart, wow, that is wonderful news, we will certainly miss you, as I guess you will not be able to post as much now. Enjoy and God Bless, it is amazing the amount of doors the Lord opens for us when we most need it!

• Like 1

WOW that is amazing!!! HUGE CONGRATS!! Keep us updated :) and get a pet so you can also take one to work (hehehe) BECAUSE YOU CAN! :P

Tell us more about what you will be doing? Sounds like a very creative workplace, thinking out the box. I love it.

• Like 1

High five, Matt! I had no doubt you and your perfect match would find each other soon. Now you can jaunt off to lobster lunches with friends in Point Piper and think nothing of it ;) Enjoy it, bud. You deserve all the happiness this new chapter brings.

Remember what John Lennon said:

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

• Like 1

Welldone Matt, all the best for Monday when you start.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mel-B said:

WOW that is amazing!!! HUGE CONGRATS!! Keep us updated :) and get a pet so you can also take one to work (hehehe) BECAUSE YOU CAN! :P

Tell us more about what you will be doing? Sounds like a very creative workplace, thinking out the box. I love it.

Thanks Mel-B,

Um, no, with two kids I have very little time for pets! We do own 3-hermit crabs though, them and a pet fish would be my limits!

My title is officially Digital Marketing Manager, but it's very broad. My roles will include all their social media channels, loading new products to the website through their CMS, weekly EDM's through MailChimp, blogging etc.

All things I've done in the past, but at different companies, now rolled into one.

It's a great family company that have been around for 10-years and they specialize in office fit-outs and contract furnishing, with an emphasis on wellness and green living.

Cheers

Matt

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mara said:

@AFreshStart, wow, that is wonderful news, we will certainly miss you, as I guess you will not be able to post as much now. Enjoy and God Bless, it is amazing the amount of doors the Lord opens for us when we most need it!

Thanks Mara, don't write me off just yet!

I plan to hang around, I might not be as prompt responding or sharing my thoughts, but feel part of the furniture here and quite enjoying sharing and helping people, win-win.

And, yes, the Lord continues to go ahead of us, we see his hand across our move everyday. Today actually marks a year since we bought our home here, something we just didn't even think possible, He's been with us in the big and small.

Cheers

Matt

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SurferMan said:

@AFreshStart

God be blessed mate! You know, I followed you not just because of who or what you are or do, but also as an adjunct of your value system. I am SO happy you stepped back into the work zone.

I will be watching you with some interest. Again, RESPECT. God bless!

Surferman

Thanks Surferman, and with you as you start your new life on "the other side" of Australia.

7 hours ago, mistermoose said:

High five, Matt! I had no doubt you and your perfect match would find each other soon. Now you can jaunt off to lobster lunches with friends in Point Piper and think nothing of it ;) Enjoy it, bud. You deserve all the happiness this new chapter brings.

Remember what John Lennon said:

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Thanks Mistermoose, Lobster is off the menu! We are quite happy to maintain our "living small" ethos and will use the majority of my income to continue paying off our mortgage, but the extra does give us some breathing room to enjoy the odd meal out, plan a family holiday etc.

4 hours ago, Chips said:

Welldone Matt, all the best for Monday when you start.

Thanks Chips & JackoFam!

Cheers

Matt

Edited by AFreshStart

You're a real inspiration Matt. Am really happy for you and wish you everything of the best in the new job.

• Like 1

Can I be your pet? I promise I won't "go" in the house or office!

Congratulations. And well done, for sticking to your values regarding family. I am one person who believes in family time, and actually raising my kids, rather than teachers and nannies doing it. Its great to see there is still room for that in a top rated society. 

• Like 1

Congratulations, Matt! You guys are really a success story.

I wish my hubby would find it so easy to find a job.