SMILE EDUCATION

Belinda

Just thought I'd let all South Africans know that SMILE EDUCATION is now in Australia, and growing fast.

Great educational games, toys and teaching resources. Designed and manufactured in South Africa. Marketed at really good prices.

Call me if you want to know where you can get a hold of these products or become a sales consultant.

Great way of meeting like minded people. smile.education[at]bigpond.com.au (PS : Anyone interested in purchasing afrikaans educational games?)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Am always on the look out for educational toys. Do you think I could get hold of a brochure? My son is autistic and I really have to research the toys thoroughly before getting them. Also thought I might add that Noah's Arc is a toy library in North Perth - you can pay an annual fee and loan toys from them. Maggie.

Guest Lara

Thumbs up from me :ilikeit:

I love the smile Education stuff. My mom always buys my kids birthday and Christmas presents from them in South Africa.

Good to hear its in Australia now.

Just thought I'd let all South Africans know that SMILE EDUCATION is now in Australia, and growing fast.

Great educational games, toys and teaching resources. Designed and manufactured in South Africa. Marketed at really good prices.

Call me if you want to know where you can get a hold of these products or become a sales consultant.

Great way of meeting like minded people. smile.education[at]bigpond.com.au (PS : Anyone interested in purchasing afrikaans educational games?)

Hi Maggie

I'd be happy to send you a catalogue and any info you need. Drop me an email (smile.education(AT)bigpond.com.au

Speak soon

Belinda

• 4 months later...