Blasted nanny state and jumped-up officials

OubaasDik

Yes, one of their "officials" really embarrassed me today.

Since it's so hot, I went to the local pool, and

I got caught taking a pee in it.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

Bugger.    :(
  • Like 3

Wait, you peed in the pool, from outside the pool? :blink:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Now, don't you start, too ......

Don't judge me!!!!

:D

Edited by OubaasDik
added

This IS the funnies area, but I didn't realise ANYONE could take that seriously ...... or even be in the slightest doubt, but I suppose I have a reputation.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

It all depends on how far into the 12 pack you were...

He doesn't need a twelve pack.... and here I was believing every word he wrote.... are you bored again OBD?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mara said:

He doesn't need a twelve pack.... and here I was believing every word he wrote.... are you bored again OBD?

I have my built-in sixpack - and yes ......

If people believed this, I have a few business propositions for you - some beachfront property at Alice Springs, for instance.

• Like 2

You do like reeling them in OBD!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mara said:

You do like reeling them in OBD!

I try - this one worked quite well.

My dad was the same - I remember years ago, my mother wanted a "sausage dog" type draft excluder for the front door, and my dad had seen some in the window of a furniture shop, so he walked in and the salesguy asked if he could help. My dad put on the most atrocious, vacant singsong accent and said "Helloooo, how much are your doggies in the window? I'm not singing to you, I want to buy one."

So, yes - he would have liked this.

• Like 2

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:18 AM, OubaasDik said:

I have my built-in sixpack

That would be a keg then. 50l or 25l?:whome:

• Like 2

On the same type of thing. Years ago when I worked for Persetel in SA my mate Andre and I were in the office and we were bored - it was almost an hour before pub time ....

There were two managers with offices on our floor with the two secretaries stationed just outside their doors. Between these two lovely ladies was an island containing the floor office machinery - fax machine, printer, copier, shredder.

So Andre decides he needs stimulation and takes a sheet of paper over to this station, greeting the girls and chatting to them, so that they have to be aware of what he is doing - inserts the sheet into the shredder and presses the button. keeps on chatting to the girls and then starts looking concerned and starts to inspect the shredder and give it encouraging bashes and bumps while starting to mutter about where his copy is and where the original may be ......

The secretary dollies were both horrified and absolutely overtaken by hilarity, but trying not to show it Andre got more violent, since they were under the impression he was trying to make a photocopy.

You could see they wanted to collapse with mirth, but were trying to keep a straight face ....

Love it

========================

Want any more?

Ask me about Andre and the new helpdesk .....

• Like 2

On 13/1/2016 at 8:14 PM, RedPanda said:

RedPanda - is it OK to pee in the pool if you do it from inside  the pool?        :unsure:      My goodness, my education is lacking.    :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OubaasDik said:

RedPanda - is it OK to pee in the pool if you do it from inside  the pool?        :unsure:      My goodness, my education is lacking.    :)

Uhm...well...

You see, the thing is... with all the chlorine that public pools have to prevent the spread of communicable nasties, it's not really a big deal if someone does pee in the pool. In all practicality it makes no difference. BUT the problem is the mind. Even though I know this, it would still gross me out to actually see someone peeing in the pool. And anyway, if you are a guy and you are already outside the pool, what is your excuse, find a different place to take a quiet pee, it's not like you need to queue for a public toilet? :P 

Edited by RedPanda
  • Like 1

Red Panda do not encourage OBD, he is enjoying this thread way too much! Hehe!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mara said:

Red Panda do not encourage OBD, he is enjoying this thread way too much! Hehe!

I work on the rule: You asked the question, be prepared for an honest answer. Think you won't like the answer, then don't ask.

(So basically, my answer is his problem, if he has one :P  )

Yeah, look. I personally like my golden showers to be consentual.

And on that note I shall exit stage left.

• Like 2

@BrendanH

:lol: *Panda falls off chair, and continues laughing on the floor*

• Like 1