Suggestions for a reputable immigration Agent - Migration Outcomes Australia??

HeidiPatrick

Question

Hi All

We are planning on immigrating to Aus and have been researching the various visa options. I have been in contact with Stephen from Migration Outcomes Australia and he has been really helpful thus far, however before we spend any money on an agent as it is a large amount especially now with our depreciating Rand value, I'd like to know has anyone else dealt through them and was it successful or what other good immigration consultants are there?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Heidi

8 answers to this question

Hi Heidi, Stephen from MOA is a good choice. We have been dealing with him for our 189 visa. He is very thorough and always responds to any questions very quickly. We are at the end of our process and just waiting for our PCC's to be ready to send to our case officer. I can highly recommend him. Good luck with your process.

Justin

• Like 2

Another vote of confidence for Stephen.

• Like 2

Heidi, Stephen participates with advice on this forum and comes highly recommended!

• Like 1

Hello HeidiPatrick

We have also started our PR 189 application. Stephen from MOA is a very good choice, he give lots of info and answers questions promptly.

Good luck with your journey to OZ!!