PR

Wielle

Question

What agents can you guys advice to start my PR we are on a 457 and is in Australia since Dec 2015 and need to get it started as soon as possible,and if perhaps you guys know what the cost is for 2 adults and an 8 year old child.I am from South Africa

6 answers to this question

Hi Wielle, first let me say welcome to our part of the world.

There are a couple of agents on this forum that go out of their way to keep us all informed, I would try one of them, they come highly recommended. 

SD_MOA 

Stephen Dickson of Migration Outcomes Australia

Or

TeeTMI

Tee Taylor of Taylor Made Immigration

You can send a PM (personal message) to either or both of them via the forum. Top right of the screen, the little envelope.

• Like 1

Wielle, each case is different, depends on how much the agent needs to do. The initial assessment with both of the agents I suggested, will probably be for free, and then they will give you a quote, so do contact them and ask the question directly.

Welcome Wielle

My daughter did the Employer Sponsored "transitional route" after 2 years, she did it herself last year August, cost her in the region of 3500 dollars and she is still waiting for an outcome. Hope that helps

We paid $880 per child under 18 yrs, husband main applicant paid $3600 and mine was $1800 just for the visas. An agent is south africa ranges from R32 000 to R35 000.