Perth get together

Michelle

There have been a number of new arrivals since the last get together. Anyone interested in getting together some time soon and any ideas for a venue. I guess the beach is not ideal any more as winter is almost here.

Hi

That sounds like a good idea....

How about going to Kings Park for a picnic....BUT this time we should get mobile numbers or something so that we see each other :ilikeit:

Should we do it on a Saturday or a Sunday?

Cheers

Gaille

Hi,

A Kings PArk picnic sounds good to me. I think a Sunday would be better as there are always a lot to do on a Saturday.

Sounds like a good idea! Sundays are OK for us too. Just let us know when where and how.

We will be there!

Mel

Lara said they are also keen. Is there anyone else interested let us know and we can start talking dates?

Hi Michelle/Mel

How about the 3rd of June? It is still a few weeks away so we can try and get more SAffers to come.....:ph34r:

Cheers

Gaille

Hi all :lol:

The 3rd sounds good to us too. :D It will be great to meet all the newbies, and the oldies that we haven't met. :hug:

From Mel :(

Hi Lara/Michelle/Mel

So we are definitely on for the third of June at Kings Park!

Now we just need to get everyone else to come :whome:

Come on guys lets make it a good one :ilikeit:

Cheers

Gaille

We will see - depends if my husband is on shift or not. What time on 3 June and whereabouts? Kings Park is huge. What about picking an obvious meeting up point (like say Sticky Beaks or other landmark) and then moving out to find an appropriate picnicing spot.

And what about the weather. I am COLD> but then of course, I haven't had a real winter in about 3 years.

Any time suits me. Should we make it around 12 or later? What is sticky beaks? We can meet at that art shop or whatever, I don't mind. I'll also PM my mobile number to everyone who says they'll be there to make it a bit easier.

Hi all :)

Sticky Beaks sounds great. B) It has so many play grounds. ;) It will really keep the little ones busy.

Have a great day to all. :(

From Mel :holy:

Edited by TMB

Hi Everyone

Should we meet at Sticky Beaks at 12 on the 3rd June? There are so many play areas the kids will have a blast.

Looking forward to meeting all of you :blush:

Cheers

Gaille

Sounds good, can anyone give me any idea what/where sticky beaks is?

Hi all :huh:

This is sounding better everytime I come here. :ilikeit: It will be great to put name to faces. The more the merrier.

From Mel :ilikeit:

Anyone else interested in joining us at Kings Park on the third? :blush:

A friend of mine relocated to Perth with her family in march, they dont belong to the forum but I have told them about the perth get together, hope that is cool!!

Candice :whome:

Hi Almal !!!

Ons is al 4 maande hier en het nog nie baie Suid Afrikaners ontmoet nie.

Ons hoop nog die heeltyd om op n sokkie of by mekaar koms uit te kom. ( MIS SOKKIES VERAL so as julle weet van een ...laat weet groot asb :-))

Ons sien regtig baie uit na die bymekaar koms by Vic park en hoop regtig dit realiseer.

Totsiens almal.

Danie en gesin

So far the weather looks promising, I really hope the no rain holds until Sunday. Come on there must be more Perthians interested in joining in!!!

Edited by Michelle

Hi Everyone

The weather looks good for Sundays picnic in the park:

Min 9C and Max 22C

They reckon it will be 18C at midday and that it isn't going to rain.

See you all there.....