which visa

robynbergs

Question

Hi there,

I am just quite confused and don't really know where to begin - I might have to get hold of an agent. We are in our mid to late 40's and our skill set does not appear on the list (being in the creative industry: advertising and product design), so we don't score enough points. We have a lot of family in Australia but also some in SA, so don't qualify for a last relative visa. We don't really have the money to invest in starting a business in Australia so that crosses that visa off the list. There doesn't seem to be a perfect visa fit for our circumstances. What are our options for a visa? Which one do we go for?

hope someone has some ideas

thanks

5 answers to this question

Hi Robyn,

The best advise I can give is to tell you to make contact with one of the agents on the forum. They will be best able to help you.

You can send a PM to TeeTMI (Tee Taylor) or SD_MOA (Stephen Dickson). They are always very helpful.

All the best

• Like 3

I second that. ^^SDTCPT^^

• Like 1

As far as I understand, any agents registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority of Australia can't take your money unless they are reasonably sure you will get a VISA.

Any agent based in Aussie must be MARA registered.

So, if you don't qualify, you haven't lost anything. But if you do, you have found a great agent to help you out :)

• Like 1

Hello Robyn,

If you would like me to assess your options please email me a copy of both your CV's. My contact details are in my signature below.

Regards

Edited by SD_MOA
  • Like 1