RSMS 187 Visa leave before 2 yr period

Clarence Clan

Question

Hi is there someone on SAAutralia that can help with information or advice. We live in a little rural town called Morawa WA. Have received PR RSMS 187 visa on 12th May 2015,and I need to leave my employer before the prescribed 2yr period is done.It hasnt even started really...My husband and I fear for the safety of our kids.The local aboriginal community does not want us in their town.My husband life has been threatened,children get verbally and fissically abused at school.And the school do not want to do anything about it! The local police know our situation very well and is powerless to do anything about it.My employer has given their blessing for me to move on as they know what my family has gone through in the last 3 yrs. My kids get told on a weekly basis to,(and I do apologise in advance..),to "f#%$ of back to Africa you c*$%&..).I have emailed DIAC and the minister Peter Dutton and NO reply..? Im worried that we move on and that the dept. will use 137Q to cancel our visa..?

Is there is anyone with advise?

Regards

The Clarence family

1 answer to this question

I don't have any advice for you, but has anyone at least PMed you?

All I can think of is that you should get a little professional advice, from people who really know how the visas work. Have you tried SD_MOA or TeeTMI? If they don't know then at least they might know where to point you.

I hope you can get out of there soon, it sounds like a terrible situation.