Fire pool

Eyebrow

Only South African's can find the funny in corruption. ?

• Like 2

Really, RSA is not that different to Aussie. The only difference here is the poor try to use the government to get more money too...

"Let's have a high minimum wage and thus let the government decide my salary! That can only be good for me, right?!?!?!??"

Hey Eyebrow,

I "dimand' an armoured fish bowl for Krismas. :jester:

Yes monsta, but at least when a pollie gets caught here, mostly they are punished. In SA the CIC gets to laugh and giggle while Rome burns. Does he give a shyt, no. His bigoted, racist, Cretaceous period mentality permeates everything. Worst still, HE lied. He told Parliament his family built Nkandla with a loan. LIAR. He said no Gov money was used. LIAR. He said he never went to Nkandla. LIAR. Flights show he has been there over 100 times. He started building Nkandla in 2000, when Shaik was bust for corruption. Price tag back then was 2.4 milllion ZAR. its a National Key Point, then it isnt. What a farce.

Worst part, more to be paid, but nobody knows how much.

Only South African's can find the funny in corruption. ?

and seems that people lose their sense of humour when they arrive in Oz :cowboy:

but here's my take on it :ilikeit:

post-20969-0-64807400-1433218351_thumb.j

Hey Eyebrow,

I "dimand' an armoured fish bowl for Krismas. :jester:

Yes monsta, but at least when a pollie gets caught here, mostly they are punished. In SA the CIC gets to laugh and giggle while Rome burns. Does he give a shyt, no. His bigoted, racist, Cretaceous period mentality permeates everything. Worst still, HE lied. He told Parliament his family built Nkandla with a loan. LIAR. He said no Gov money was used. LIAR. He said he never went to Nkandla. LIAR. Flights show he has been there over 100 times. He started building Nkandla in 2000, when Shaik was bust for corruption. Price tag back then was 2.4 milllion ZAR. its a National Key Point, then it isnt. What a farce.

Worst part, more to be paid, but nobody knows how much.

arrrrr, shame boet, you sound like the jealous poor boy who watches everyone else get rich :cry:

• Like 1