"Is Immigration for Everyone" From News24

Kimmykins

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Is-immigration-for-everyone-20150320

In referance to the topic on News24.

No Immigration is not for Sissies, its a tough choice to make that will have you question your decision many times over. You are going to get the following statements:

“You are making a mistake” :oops:

“SA is not that bad you are just being negative” :angry:

“It’s because of people like you that this country (SA) will never move forward” :censored:

“How can you do this to Mom and Dad” :o

“How can you just leave so easily and be happy about it” :whome:

“I will not see my Grandchildren grow up” :cry:

“You leaving everything behind and will have to start over” :yourock:

Yes these things will get said and rightly so (to those who say it anyway) After all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It wont be easy on anyone who loves you, and then there are those who wish they were you, but wont admit it.

But, NEVER forget the reason you made the choice in the first place….it would have and still will make sense to you.

All the above will come to pass. Look upon it as an adventure, concentrate on the possibilities and always think positive….it will carry you for miles.

Immigration might be tough, but I guarantee you are tougher.

And I’m sure Aus ticks the box on many of the point in this article

• Like 3

I agree, we are in the final stages of our application, and have heard a few of these already. At the end of the day, the people who it is THE hardest on, is the people who are moving. All the best with your move!

• Like 1

And to you too joseyint, you application has gone super fast, so I'm sure you will have that golden ticket in your hand soon.

That article is less of an article and more of a rambling series of vaguely connected thoughts.

• Like 2

That article is less of an article and more of a rambling series of vaguely connected thoughts.

Spot on. I kinda struggled to figure out the actual message.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Is-immigration-for-everyone-20150320

“It’s because of people like you that this country (SA) will never move forward” :censored:

OH PLEASE! I haven't been there for 10 years and "this country" is still not moving forward. So much for THAT theory! But hey, I heard Van Riebeeck is still getting the blame, so I suppose I should wait my turn for "forgiveness". :whome:

• Like 1

OH PLEASE! I haven't been there for 10 years and "this country" is still not moving forward. So much for THAT theory! But hey, I heard Van Riebeeck is still getting the blame, so I suppose I should wait my turn for "forgiveness". :whome:

No, no it's solely because you left that it didn't move forward. It could not possibly be the rampant corruption, racism, crime, african arrogance/apathy/stupidity... do I need to go on?

African logic!

• Like 2

All Riekie's fault, yep.

Y'know, the Afrikaner was also kept down pretty much, but when they came to power, it wasn't a flood of taking over everything that worked and breaking it, they took a long look and decided to beat the Englishman at his own game.

1) universities - build your own just as good

2) business - make your own just as good

and so on - none of this Dalek-like wish to exterminate um, destroy.

I suppose they really don't want to destroy, but it appears they can't help themselves.