Cape Town Coffee Club 2015

JoByron

Hi Jo,

Thanks for organising the picnic at Kirstenbosch. It was great to hear everybody's stories! I would prefer it if you organised the next one - perhaps in June or July? Good luck with the rest of your planning!

Grant

• 2 months later...

Hi. is the June/July meet happening? I'd also like to meet some people and chat about things some time.

• Like 1

Also keen again - the April gathering was great to air questions / stories etc, and get to meet some faces behind the regular Capetonians on the forum.

• Like 1

Hi Mr Moose

I see your 190 has been granted 3 days ago!!! Congrats!!! :ilikeit: Which state?

And what are you going to be doing there?

• 2 weeks later...

We're keen to join in if there's a meeting soon. Let us know dates

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gareth

I am interested in coming to your area....I really like the look of Noosa as well as The Gold Coast. I might do a LSD in Oct and would like some advice on primary schools etc. I really like the property prices there compared to say Sydney. Anyway....apart from Noosa...is there any good suburbs you recommend in Gold/Sunshine Coast?

Appreciate any feedback

Granville

• 3 months later...

I'm keen to meet with any Capetonians who are migrating to Sydney in 2016. I live in Southern Suburbs, but happy to meet anywhere in the city.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

There has not been much talk on this topic for a while and I was wondering if there are any people on this forum living in Cape Town busy with the process thats interested in a coffee club?

Let me know :rolleyes: