SA Ladies - North Lakes, Brisbane

JaxInBriz

The ladies of North Lakes and surrounds are getting together on Thursday 19th March from 18h30 - 11h00 at the Expats Club - 6 Sibley St, North Lakes, QLD. Please call 3491 9777 to confirm or email thea@springbokfood.com. $20 per person secures your attendance at the event, light snacks will be served and drinks may be purchased from the bar.

All ex-South African Ladies are welcome to attend and meet others in our support network.

why has this function been canceled? My wife was looking forward to attend?

Hi Gareth, we didn't have the numbers required to go ahead at the venue. Is your wife a member of the Facebook group of the same name?

If not would she join the group? If not we are still trying to have a get together but it will probably be at the Narangba Tavern. Please send me a direct message so that I can keep her in the loop.

Thanks

Jacqui

Any ladies wanting to meet up with the group please send a friend request to the Facebook page so that we can add you onto our guest list.

That way we keep everyone up to date with the events.

Jacqui

• 5 weeks later...

Two of functions this month , coffee at MangoHill Tavern 22nd at10h00,

Dinner 29th at 7pm, location TBA.

Dinner Wednesday evening at The Olive, all Ladies with a South African connection are welcome.

Hey JaxinBriz,

I wanna introduce you to my goose, LizzC. Wanna be looking at Brissie long term, so we are building up mates and trying to get a view of the usual uspects, areas, transport, food markets, lifestyle etc. EllenO, youre counted too, and you Fish. :blush-anim-cl::ilikeit:

• Like 1

Hi Guys, great to meet you both. I sent the Goose a private message too.

• Like 1