A Few Urgent vacancies

Rialet

Hi Everyone

We are currently looking to fill a couple of vacancies for clients and it seems as if we cannot get resources locally in Australia. Please have a look at these positions and if you or someone you know, is suitable PM me and I will be in touch to discuss this in more details:

Software Tester - 6 month contract, Sydney CBD based, testing role that requires SQL & Unix scripting exp, will be suitable for someone with Unix Admin experience

Systems Analyst - Redfern, NSW, System analysis and design to retail banking clients, environment typically overseas clients in developing countries - 90% retail banking, 10% wholesale and treasury. Requirements: Must have financial services exp, must have relevant SDLC experience and must be willing to travel

Senior Project Manager - Redfern, NSW. Senior client facing role with overall responsibilty for project delivery, accountable for profitability, quality and functionality. Environment typically overseas clients in developing countries, business analysis, training and testing on site, source code customisation, offshore in either Mumbai or Manila. Scope $ 2-10 million, Team 10-50, 1-2 years implementation. Suitable person must have banking experience and must be willing to travel extensively.

[solutions Architect - Sydney. $120k. 7-10 years experience in IT industry in technical roles, with strong architectural skills in J2EE and Advanced Enterprise Java, OOD/OOP concepts in highly scaleable software and hardware architectures with knowledge of tools such as SPRING, HIBERNATE, JMS, JCA or JTA. Middle integration knowledge.

Business Analyst with financial services experience. Sydney, $100k. Prepare detailed functional specifications from clients business requirements in UML and provide business guidance. This position may require overseas travel.

Process/Business Workflow Engineer. Brisbane. $60k.

Civil Engineers with water experience - design. Perm positions available in Brisbane with reputable consulting engineering companies.

Please note that suitable offshore candidates will be sponsored on a 457 visa, should they be successful.

Regards

Rialet

Edited by Rialet

I have a friend with the relevant BA skills, that worked with me in Standardbank, will send him the link.

Regards

Johan Swanepoel

Baie dankie - sal dit regtig waardeer.

Groete

Rialet

Hi Rialet

Where can i send CV's just in case you could advise appropriately...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chandi

Apologies for my late reply but time just seems to run away with me lately (I just cannot find enough hours in a day to do what I need to do!!!!!).

I would prefer to get PM's first as I get so many resumes from adverts and referrals etc as it is and it makes it quite a challenge to get a day's work done and still try to meet a good standard and getting back to people soon. I have to at some or other stage reduce my current working hours to something a bit more normal.

Thanks

Rialet