Daughters

OubaasDik

Daughters are like flowers - they bring beauty into the world - and they sometimes attract pests.

• Like 3

Ha ha... Like that... We have 3 daughters! Not old enough just yet to attract pests... But that may change shortly. At least in SA kids don't roam the streets, stop in to visit AND Electric fences keep everyone away.... I suspect things will be different very soon for us :)

• Like 1

My response to the pests....

1: Bad Boys II - Martin Lawrence to the new boyfriend "ever made love to a man before?" PMSL

2: Bullets don't go around corners, I do.... :jester:

• Like 1

A few years ago I was on a firearm forum with mainly USAns on it and one guy was worried that his daughter was going on her first date alone with a boy, and one of the other guys gave the advice to keep the daughter upstairs for half an hour while you clean firearms and glare at the guy downstairs to totally intimidate him into behaving .... :)

One of the women on the forum chipped in and said it didn't work. Her dad tried it

The scene went something like this

Boyfriend: [Knock, knock]

Dad: [Opens door} Come in, I'm just cleaning my firearms.

BF: COOL! You're got an AR15 with ACOG sights and sniper barrel, wow. Hey, I was at the range today and I haven't cleaned my rifle yet, let me get it out of the boot.

Dad: Wow that's an interesting SKS

BF: chat, chat

Dad: chat, chat

Half-hour later she makes an appearance and is mostly ignored - the guys are chatting and they smell of powder and copper solvent .....

Eventually she dropped him about three months later but he came round to visit her dad for another six months or so .....

Edited by OubaasDik
  • Like 2

Hahaha,

I remember once in SA my mate gets an SMS from daughter to say BF is getting hot under the collar for some love, please come get her. So we piled into his SUV and raced to the scene. The look on that blokes faces when all four of us got out, all over 120kg and ranging from my short 1.87cm to my mate's 2.01cm, armed to the teeth with .50 Desert Eagles and pump action shotguns.

I dont think he dated again after that...Well at least until he could wash his underpants. Ive seldom seen a guy run like that. :jester: :jester: :jester: