Kerke in Melbourne

Michelle M

Ek het soveel goeie goed gehoor van die Hillsongs gemeente in Sydney en het gewonder of daar so iets is in Melbourne.

Ons is opsoek na 'n engelse kerk wat lekker lewe het maar nie TE charismaties is nie (ek kom van NG kerk en hubby van Roman chatholic so ons het maar konserwatief groot geword)

Ons will aansluit by 'n kerk wat lekker praise and worship en waar mens geestelike groei en die Here se teenwoordigheid ervaar.

Ek sal dit baie waardeer as iemand ons net in die regte rigting kan wys.

Baie groete

Michelle

Hi Michelle

My son and his family live in Doncaster and they attend the church listed below. They enjoy worshipping there and on the occasions when I have attended I have certainly found the services to be uplifting.

http://www.citylifechurch.com/default.aspx

Hi Michelle,

Ons gaan na Care Force Chuch in Mount Evelyn. Ons is heelwat Saffers daarso. Dit is is groot en dinamisiese kerk. Sien hulle webwerf by: http://www.careforce.org/

Terloops, JJ en Paulina Meyer is albei pastore daarso en is ook van Suid-Afrika.

Edited by Sparrow

Hi Michelle,

We attend a Assemblies of God church. It is not too charasmatic but you can see that the people attending it are in relationship with God. You will find more info on the church at www.mychurch.com.au.

Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for soon.

Baie dankie :ilikeit:

Al die kerke lyk baie nice. Dit sal seker net afhang van waar ons op die ou einde bly.

Weereens baie dankie en ek kan nie wag om julle daar raak te loop nie.

Groete

Michelle

Michelle

Allan Meyer from Careforce Church is a great speaker I have often heard him speaking at Hillsong Conference and really enjoyed his input. He is a real family man great encourager of men, they really relate to him. He regularly speaks at the Hillsong men’s conference. Hubby is a big fan of him. Hillsong uses a lot of his material in the Hillsong marriage enrichment course that you do before you get married. My brother and his fiancé are currently doing their course at church (Hillsong).

Mark Conner from City Life Center has a got a lot of energy and great speaker, speaks with a lot of insight and understand. He really knows God’s word. He has also spoken at Hillsong before, think it was in January can’t remember. Only heard good things about his church.

Mark Conner & Allan Meyer both awesome pastors they really live what they speak.

Another good church I have heard of is Planetshakers

Click on Church I have not been to this one yet, but it comes highly recommended. They a very vibrant group I’m told. Very involved with all the Youth Alive activities.

Crossway also comes highly recommended

You could also contact Youth Alive in your state and they can recommend some active churches in your suburb of choice.

Hope this helps. :ilikeit: