Central Coast - Gosford/Terrigal/Erina etc

MarkandKelly

Anyone along the Central Coast - Gosford/Terrigal/Erina etc area that could recommend primary schools?

Thanks

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

My daughter and family live at Shelly Beach. I can ask her about schools. Our grandson (8) is at Central Coast Grammar School (Erina) but I could ask her if she knows about others and let you know.

Well done on your hubby's job. Makes such a difference having something to go to.

Will get back to you.

Jx

Hi Jamie,

thank you so much! That would be wonderful! I have read up about the Coastal Grammar School and it looks fantastic.

Really chuffed Mark has a job all lined up. Things seemed to happen a lot quicker than what we thought which has put us into panic mode. He will be leaving at the end of September. The kids and I will follow towards the end of the year!

thanks again for your help!!

:)

Hi Kelly,

Had a chat to my daughter who would be only too happy to help with school info. Would you like to pm me your email address and I will give it to her? She also said there is a wonderful group on Facebook, Central Coast Mums where you can ask anything at all. She says it's such a lovely group.

We are expecting our visa within the next couple of weeks. Payment went off today! Hopefully we will land first week in December. Maybe we can meet up for a Central Coast coffee sometime ;)

Good luck with everything x

HI Jamie,

thank you so much!!! Yes please can you pm her address that will be wonderful! I will contact her asap! I have already found the Central Coast Mum's on FB - so thank you for that!

You must be getting so excited! Will be wonderful to be there with your daughter and grandkids for Christmas! We must definitely stay in touch and would love to have a Central Coast coffee!!

We are in the processes of trying to sell our house now. Kind of wished we had done it awhile ago but we were to nervous to just in case the visa did not come through or something happened......... anyway now we just pray it all happens quickly.

Take Care and all the best!! See you over there!

x