Golf this weekend?

Cranzy

Hi,

Anybody up for some golf this weekend?

Was thinking Wembley course

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Cranzy if you were in Brisbane you'd have a date with my husband :)

Sorry Cranzy I missed the original post.

Currently have 2 items on my bucket list: one is to attend an Olympic Games ( sadly no longer an option as a competitor, so only to spectate!), the second is to play every golf course in Perth. Being on my bucket list, my wife can't say no! Quite proud of my little scheme actually :whome::excl::blush-anim-cl:

Hi,

Anybody up for some golf this weekend?

Was thinking Wembley course

:)

Sorry Cranzy, I missed your post, but I am always up for a game, just have found the weekends the courses get full, so you have to book at least the monday before.

Sorry Cranzy I missed the original post.

Currently have 2 items on my bucket list: one is to attend an Olympic Games ( sadly no longer an option as a competitor, so only to spectate!), the second is to play every golf course in Perth. Being on my bucket list, my wife can't say no! Quite proud of my little scheme actually :whome::excl::blush-anim-cl:

Hi Drought, let me know if you keen on a game, I am also keen to get on as many WA courses as possible, and then I will join the perth golf network for a handicap. Have you played The Cut yet? It is a lynx and they have a special on Mondays, where it is $100 for two including a cart, so basically $50 each. usually weekends I can make a plan, but easy to play on a Monday or Thursday. Let me know if you keen. I manily hit the publics, but want to target at least one decent private once a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there WA Golfers

My husband and I have recently been granted our 190 WA PR visa, have booked our flights for mid September with a quick stop over in Adelaide to see some family.

Was wondering if you could keep your ears and eyes open at all those courses you burning up for possible positions for my husband.

He has been working in the golf industry for the past 12 years as Swing Coach, Club Administrator and PGA member. For the past 6.5 years he has been employed at Umhlali Country Club as Golf director and Assistant General Manager. He will be looking for Golf directorship or club / Pro Shop Management positions to start off with in order to gain some 'Aussie experience' before applying for GM positions. His credentials and qualifications are 'top class' If I may say so myself :blush-anim-cl:

He has introduced himself and sent his resume (which has been restructured by Itouch solutions) to numerous WA courses, joined PGA Australia and busy applying for the few positions available. PGA SA have also assisted in sending recommendations to their contacts in AUS.

Just thought you could assist by keeping us in mind when and if you spot an opportunity. Maybe you know some people (ha ha) as golfers do!

We both low single figure players (I use to play provincial up until a year ago) and look forward to having a game with you guys when we arrive.

Any guidance or help would be appreciated

Regards

Taryn

Edited by 1982

Maybe we can go play at http://www.the-cut.com.au/

I have some discount vouchers - let's organise a 4-ball. Who is in?

I am keen bud, I doubt we will get in on a Saturday, but otherwise also Sunday, Monday or Thursday I am keen.

Hey there WA Golfers

My husband and I have recently been granted our 190 WA PR visa, have booked our flights for mid September with a quick stop over in Adelaide to see some family.

Was wondering if you could keep your ears and eyes open at all those courses you burning up for possible positions for my husband.

He has been working in the golf industry for the past 12 years as Swing Coach, Club Administrator and PGA member. For the past 6.5 years he has been employed at Umhlali Country Club as Golf director and Assistant General Manager. He will be looking for Golf directorship or club / Pro Shop Management positions to start off with in order to gain some 'Aussie experience' before applying for GM positions. His credentials and qualifications are 'top class' If I may say so myself :blush-anim-cl:

He has introduced himself and sent his resume (which has been restructured by Itouch solutions) to numerous WA courses, joined PGA Australia and busy applying for the few positions available. PGA SA have also assisted in sending recommendations to their contacts in AUS.

Just thought you could assist by keeping us in mind when and if you spot an opportunity. Maybe you know some people (ha ha) as golfers do!

We both low single figure players (I use to play provincial up until a year ago) and look forward to having a game withy you guys when we arrive.

Any guidance or help would be appreciated

Regards

Taryn

Nice... well ... I could use a few (alot of) pointers ... Will ask around when going the courses.. Wembley golf course is nice with automated driving range etc..

I am keen bud, I doubt we will get in on a Saturday, but otherwise also Sunday, Monday or Thursday I am keen.

Sundays could work... Ok, Any Sunday you can't go? Im guessing it wont be this sunday.. maybe from the next one or one after.. should get a 4 ball together pretty easily.. have you played there before?

A Sunday could work for me- i am definitely not a low handicapper ( 18), so if that level of golf fits in with a fourball, I would be keen. would have to be early tee-off for me as i would be coming from NOR. Can't do 17th; playing at Wembley then

Nice... well ... I could use a few (alot of) pointers ... Will ask around when going the courses.. Wembley golf course is nice with automated driving range etc..

Sundays could work... Ok, Any Sunday you can't go? Im guessing it wont be this sunday.. maybe from the next one or one after.. should get a 4 ball together pretty easily.. have you played there before?

This coming sunday is fine bud, or any other, Wembly sounds awesome, i Havn't played any of it's 36 holes yet. Let me know if you keen for this sunday, we will have to book asap though, the ping G30 is coming this week, and I am looking forward to hitting it on the weekend.

A Sunday could work for me- i am definitely not a low handicapper ( 18), so if that level of golf fits in with a fourball, I would be keen. would have to be early tee-off for me as i would be coming from NOR. Can't do 17th; playing at Wembley then

Great Drought, see you Sunday then, no worries about what you shoot, is half the fun of Golf.

I think if you guys want we can do wembley this sunday and maybe the cut the next sunday?

Just checked online and the earliest i can get a 4 ball for this sunday at wembley is +-11:30

Can do one of the two weekends, this one is better, so if that suits I'm in.

*****OK******

I have booked a 4-Ball at Wembley for this Sunday (3 Aug) .. 11:45

Just confirming if you guys are ok with this magman & drought ?

ALSO .... :)

I have made a booking for a 4-Ball at The Cut for the 10th August.

There are 2 3 spots available .. :)

Let me know if you guys are in .. (it will be $50pp - that includes the cart which is shared between 2) :)

Edited by Cranzy

I am in for both, wembley and the cut. If there is space for a 4th for Sunday, can I take my son, he is 13 and shoots about 105