New Guys

NEO

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading through the forum and its great :D . After my last visit to Australia in December, I've decided to make the move. Our new baby is due in July, so it will be tough sailing ahead. Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing by year end.

Cheers

• Like 3

Hi there :) Best of luck, its an emotional journey and a challenge for sure!

Hi NEO, welcome to the forum... There are always people on here ready to help.... Good luck with getting things going!

Hi Neo. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the planning and journey that lie ahead of you.

Drink the blue pill. What's down the rabit hole is cool. Déjà vu.

Welcome.

I assume you have read the complications of having a baby mid visa application. You will have to submit your application after the baby is born. Then you will need an unabridged birth certificate and a passport for the new bubs.

When were you thinking of applying?

Hi Neo..............."Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real?"............................sorry, I couldn't resist.

Welcome to the forum. Jordy is right, you need to look at timing with bub, but July isn't so far away, so a start on other documentation and skills assessments would be a good start.

Just yell out with any questions you may have.

Welcome to the forum, hope your emigration journey is a smooth one and babies, well they are just wonderful!!

Welcome, may your journey be a smooth one. Do take note of what Jordy says, otherwise it will be a costly error for you!

Thanks Guys. I'm liking the Matrix comments. LOL. If all goes well, we will start applying early next year.