April Fools: Zuma to marry 7th wife: a 29-year-old Namibian

mistermoose

I have no words left.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BbAumwYryb0J:sun.com.na/local-news/zuma-finds-love-in-land-brave.64465+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=za

• 3103wk0134zuma.jpg?itok=s97aIuZt

South African President Jacob Zuma has found love in Namibia and wedding bells are expected before the end of the year.
This was confirmed yesterday by his spokesperson, Mac Maharaj, who said that Zuma had been very impressed with the beauty of Namibian women during his State visit in November last year.
Namibian Sun first heard the news of Zuma’s Namibian romantic entanglement from a Namibian government source and then called Maharaj, who was very open about it.
“I can confirm that Zuma’s relatives are in an advanced stage of negotiations with the family of a young lady from the Omaheke Region. She is 29 years old and is the epitome of Namibian beauty. President Zuma is very excited about the upcoming nuptials,” said Maharaj.
Asked which tribe the woman is from Maharaj answered: “She is Ovaherero and the negotiations around the bride price are at a very sensitive stage. She is a very educated woman and the family wants a significant number of cattle.”
Zuma and the young lady apparently met in Windhoek after an official engagement during his two-day stay in Namibia last year.
Maharaj said all the arrangements for the wedding, which will be Zuma’s seventh, are expected to be concluded within the next few months.
The wedding ceremony will be held at the controversial Nkandla homestead in Zuma’s home province of KwaZulu-Natal at the end of November.
Nkandla – or at least the South African government spending N$246 million to upgrade it - has been at the heart of calls recently for Zuma to resign.
However, he has been defiant, saying that he did nothing wrong and was not the one who okayed the lavish upgrade, which included a chicken run, visitors’ centre, cattle kraal, swimming pool and amphitheatre, which Zuma has been asked by South Africa’s Public Protector to pay for.
He has refused to pay a cent, saying that government officials are to blame. Zuma’s Namibian bride will be moving to Nkandla, joining four of Zuma’s wives who live there, Maharaj told Namibian Sun yesterday. “We are eager to welcome Zuma’s new Namibian wife to South Africa and we believe that she will be happy here.
“Her arrival will not mean any improvements or further upgrades to the homestead. There is more than enough space for her family, if and when they come visit her in the future,” Maharaj added.

I wonder if she will still marry him if he's unemployed!

As if this guy hasn't got enough on his plate...no wonder he's too busy to actually do any work.

I think one wife is already too much for my husband ;)

Edited by Bronwyn&Co

Aargh. Apparently an April Fool's joke :jester:

Really? I've been complaining about it for the past 3 hours. Duh. ;)

I've done that before - felt like an idiot. :)

April Fools Joke? Really? So what is his excuse for the rest of the year :whome: :whome: :whome:

• Like 2