Civil engineering job

fry

Hi guys

I was just wondering if anyone could help.

I've been in Australia for almost a year now and am still struggling to get a civil engineering job. I have done my due diligence, and I was wondering if perhaps as this forum community is so massive, if anyone knows of a position anywhere in Australia, or knows of someone who is a civil engineer and would be willing to give me their contact details.

Thanks for reading!

Fry

Wow that is a long time, I am surprised that you are out of work for so long. You have to not be fussy where the job is, then you will get one. Where have you been looking? Is your cv written in an Aussie friendly format? make sure you have it done to an Aussie format. Be very specific about this. It must not be too long. Try city councils, anything anywhere, You have to apply for EVERY civil job. What specific area of civils are you in? Keep an eye out in the press for where the projects are. Look in LOCAL papers. and apply. Not a day should go by without looking and applying