Power failure

OubaasDik

We had a power outage at my place this morning.

My PC, laptop, TV, DVD, IPad & my new surround sound music system were all shut down.
I started to call a friend and discovered that my IPhone battery was dead also.
To top it off, it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee and realized that this also needs power so I talked with my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.

• Like 2

Sies man.

We actually had a power outage this morning, from when 5:00 am up until 1:30 pm... not even your joke helps make it amusing... amazing how reliant we are on that invisible power! It did make me feel sympathetic to those in RSA who have it a bit more regularly.

Sies man.

What?

It could be looked upon as poking fun at the "me, now" generation where they all go together to a restaurant and spend their time texting and Facebooking each other and never talk.

Of course I just think it's funny, without caring to analyse it.

What?

It could be looked upon as poking fun at the "me, now" generation where they all go together to a restaurant and spend their time texting and Facebooking each other and never talk.

Of course I just think it's funny, without caring to analyse it.

Baawaahaaaaa!! Yeah mate, I think it is absolutely hilarious. When we go out for a meal, one simple rule. All mobiles in the middle of the table, turned off and whoever reaches for their phone before the end of the evening, has to shout the meal! Compliance 100%!!!

• Like 1