friends needed in South Australia

TooMuchLawlessness

As I hopeful state sponsorship applicant for 190 visa, I want to establish real friends in South Australia before I apply for South Australia sponsorship as it is asked that friendship or family connection is needed on their application forms which currently I don't have.

so, I want to use this medium to get some real friends to establish links before I apply and also to get answers to my queries about south Australia. Incude how I can communicate with you, probably via emails and this forum and others forms like pm.

Thanks.

We applied for South Australia Sponsorship and they ask if you have family or friends in South Australia, but cant remember that you NEED friends and family there to be able to apply. We know someone there, but as I recall it wont really affect your application that much.

Maybe ask an agent or call teh DIBP for assistance.

• Like 1

@nickel, thanks . my head is cleared now.

got my hard copy vetassess outcome letter in the post today . so nice . It is coloured now as opposed to black and white of yesterday .

Next, EOI and state sponsorship application in 1st July 2014.

nope doesn't affect your application. They ask for friends in Australia I believe but no one gets contacted. We knew people in Brisbane and Melbourne but no one in SA. No issues

• 2 months later...

When we applied the same was asked but we really knew NO ONE in Aus. We stated that on our application and was obviously still successful :)