Why cats don't like progress

OubaasDik

• Like 5

Good one OBD, but I have a smart cat, she lies in front of the screen...to get the warmth!

...to get the warmth! - In Australia???? not sure how smart your cat is :)

Brad, I know you're talking from vast expeience, having landed here in Dec 2013 and all :) but not all of Australia is a 45 deg hellhole all year round, some parts have been known to get down to, oh, 20 deg in summer.

In winter there is even skiing - snow, not water.

Anyway, you are correct in one thing cats are not very bright .... :P (says OBD chumming for Mara and AndreaL)

OBD, you are once again playing with fire, saying that cats are not very bright, really, you should know better.... I trust you do know that I am now "retired", so one of these days I could head to Canberra....are you wary yet?

@ Brad76, it is quite obvious that you are not a cat lover and have not lived in Melbourne... cats love warmth, even in the summer, with the cooling in the house running, she dislikes it, quite intensely, so the only place for her, with a heater, is in front of the tv, as close as she can get to it.

I am sure Andrea, although she lives in the "hot" country, will agree with this.

Of course they love warmth, I'll dig out a photo of one of mine wrapped around my Himalayan salt rock lamp on a balmy 30 degree evening.....................talking of slimline TV's, my cats always used to sit on the box TV we have just inside the dining room, so we can sit on the patio and watch TV, when we got the new slimline one they all tried to lie on it.................and I'm not sure I should tell you about the time one cat chased the other and to escape, the cat jumped onto the TV, which toppled forward and went through the screen door...................

post-2279-0-29747000-1393639545_thumb.jp

• Like 2

LOL Andrea... cats are definitely a source of amusement that never ends!

@ Mara - I don't mind them at all - just having a little fun at your cat's expense - besides OBD started it!

@OBD - tsk, tsk - the sarcasm :)!

• Like 1

That's okay Brad, Andrea and I take continuous hits from OBD about our cats, or should I rather say the "rulers" of our homes!

@ Mara - I don't mind them at all - just having a little fun at your cat's expense - besides OBD started it!

@OBD - tsk, tsk - the sarcasm :)!

Never trust you again ... "I've got your back", you said - "just tweak their tails and see what happens", you said

Now you pretend you weren't involved and take the girls' side - traitor.

I only have one thing to say.................................

post-2279-0-85665100-1393726792_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Well at least I'm better at parenting than you ....

• Like 1

I doubt it.......................

post-2279-0-34443500-1393750136_thumb.jp

• Like 1

84590e50e0b86f781c9e69a5d445fe60.jpg

Bulls dislike cats - in fact they often bliksem them. Tell us how you reconcile being a bulls fan with that.

Lynnie thanks for that picture... I also love the saying that if you do not like cats you were probably a mouse in a previous life! Unfortunately I cannot post a pretty picture as I am using a public computer, sitting freezing in New York City!

• Like 1

Bulls dislike cats - in fact they often bliksem them. Tell us how you reconcile being a bulls fan with that.

Lol... only bliksem when defending themselves - Rugby is nie vir Sissies nie.... I might be the biggest Bulls fan,but I have 2 beautiful kitty's of my own :ilikeit:

To everyone who is picking on me ......

Edited by OubaasDik

Right back at ya.................dog lover

post-2279-0-55526700-1393835109_thumb.jp

• Like 1

OBD, you lost!

AndreaL, this round goes to you, well done!

• Like 1

OBD, you lost!

AndreaL, this round goes to you, well done!

Bah

Those cats were being coached - you can see them being clutched and threatened with dropping if they change their expressions (or bribed with hooters in their backs) ....

Cats are revolting semi-mammals, but you can see that they are being abused, what with boobies being thrust upon them ... poor (semi)-animals.

That poor trusting dog, being threatened by some evil "cat-woman" and her minions .....

Bah

Those cats were being coached - you can see them being clutched and threatened with dropping if they change their expressions (or bribed with hooters in their backs) ....

Cats are revolting semi-mammals, but you can see that they are being abused, what with boobies being thrust upon them ... poor (semi)-animals.

That poor trusting dog, being threatened by some evil "cat-woman" and her minions .....

Which is as it should be............cat-woman and minions.