AndreaL and Mara at home

OubaasDik

Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching tv when I heard my wife's voice from the kitchen,

'what would you like for dinner my love, chicken, beef or lamb?'

I said, 'Thank you, I'll have chicken please'

She replied, 'You're having soup you fat b@stard, I was talking to the cat!'

Edited by OubaasDik
  • Like 4

What a chuckle that caused! My cat would happily live on salmon!

Andrea's live on prawns, I think.

HAHA, Classic! I Just nearly weed myself!

Yes, Pepper does have prawns, I'm a minor VIP at the Coles deli because they all know that I buy between 150 and 200g of prawns everyday, so they all rush to get Pepper his prawns.

So in our house it would go like this, " do you want prawns handsome?".......................Yes, please......................" I was talking to the cat, you're having beans".

Pepper has prawns and raw chicken, Chilli Lamb likes cooked chicken, Jessie has little tins of gourmet and the new addition dis-GUS-ting the staffie, is working his way through drywors that I bought and hubby doesn't like it.

• Like 1

Lucy loves Salmon, roast chicken, and very expensive kibbles. She is enthralled when hubby makes roast pork for the two of them (I do not eat it). When I make roast lamb, she will eat it, but disdainfully. She will not touch tinned cat food, she feels that honestly, that is just for the plebs!

Laughing... OYBR... I have a number of friends that have asked that! I know, she is one spoilt cat, and her mate (alas, passed on to cat heaven) was the same. I know it is all our fault, but then, they are our furry kids, so we spoil them!

• 2 weeks later...

HAHA- Couldnt stop laughing at this one mate- This is hillarious haha. Really funny!! Hope you enjoyed the soup HAHAHA