Qualified Restaurant managers/chefs Sydney

pastapete

Looking for Managers/chefs (must have cooking experience) to manage my Spur and Panarottis. Opportunities will also come up from time to time as we are looking at opening new stores.

Hi Pete,

Do you know of any management opportunities in Canberra seeing as you are in the game.

We are moving to ACT in a few months.

Wifey was a restaurant manager at a fancy winefarm in stellenbosch, also managed events like weddings etc and on occasion the winetasting room/boutique hotel.

If you have any ideas pls advise, I have noted there are a few wineries around Canberra, so maybe we'll try those.

Trev

Hi Trev,

Haven't looked at Canberra, but there are heaps of restaurants there and most are doing very well. Don't think she will have a problem, but i will keep my ears open.

All the best with your move,

Pete

• 2 months later...

I worked at spurs sauce production plant here in Cape Town. I was the "production manager" although the job title was plant maintenance technician. I'm just curious to know if you produce the sauce over there locally or do you import from here.

• 1 month later...

Hi Pete,

I worked as an operator for Panarottis and admin for Spur. I am looking at immigrating to Australia. My family is over there in Adelaide. I dont mind working in any other cities, preferrably closest to Adelaide.

Hi Pete,

I have a mate who,would love to come to Aus has managed cooked his whole life.