New kids on the block

JPLJNR

Hi Everyone

My family and I are now starting the process and we have already learn`t so much in the last day or two from the forum.

So let`s kick this off with a big "THANK YOU" to everyone that has over time contributed there experiences here so that we could follow in your footsteps to a new adventure and life.

The Lehmann Family

• Like 7

Welcome Lehmann Family. Lovely to have you with us. Hope we can help your journey.

Welcome you guys hope we can all help you

Trev

Welcome the forum and journey Lehmann Family. This is an awesome little corner of cyberspace. Good luck with the journey and enjoy the ride. :ilikeit:

Welcome Lehmann family, may your journey to Australia be a great one!

Welcome to the best family ever!!

Ask away any question (even if asked before) and you will surely get an answer and referrals to where to search for the truths.

Keep us posted on your journey.

A warm welcome Lehmann family, best of luck.

PS Bams do you know the Lehmanns??? Sounds like it ;)

@ McCabes

Nope I don't know them personally, but then again the people on this forum feels like old friends and family. I am "following" every ones journeys very keenly.

Our family and even supposed friends are very judgemental and not understanding on why we are doing this. I often get asked is it all worth it? I cannot speak freely asking for advice or prayer, I cannot share my frustration or excitement with them. BUT here among my forum friends and family I am free and understood. I laugh and cry, I get frustrated and want to fight, I share in special moments, I share and learn, all among others who understand and support.

Don't think this will again make sense to an outsider...

:blush: sorry Bams, I just read your line wrong - 'welcome to the best family ever', thinking you meant the Lehmanns' are the best family ever, rather than welcome to the forum which is the best family ever... sorry! I have Monday-itis... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I'm sorry you aren't getting any support from your flesh-and-blood-family and friends. :( I think that must really hurt, so I'm very glad you are finding a lot of help and support here :ilikeit:

Kind of feel the same. We're just planning the LSD and my out-laws first regaled us with tales of failed migrations (the "everyone comes back" line), then ignored it completely, until we got the visa, though they seem a little shocky since then, probably didn't think we would actually go :P

And this is just the LSD... I shudder to think if we actually move over how they'll receive that news :whome:

PS Hope you get that CO assigned really soon now!

Edited by McCabes

Hi !! Hope you enjoy our company as much as we do enjoy the company here. Addictive and supportive, I have met absolutely wonderful people through this forum already, some became friends :ilikeit: - it's a blessing !!

Welcome to the Forum - good luck for the exciting times that lay ahead.