Malema

Lynnie

Julius Malema stated yesterday:
“I want the people of South Africa to treat me the same way they treated Nelson Mandela!”

Evita Bezuidenhout immediately responded:
“What a great idea.. Let’s start with 27 years in Jail…”

1452183_10202292076120776_988448374_n.jp

• Like 2

I was thinking more like put him on life support and lock him away in a dark room. Oo ee. Sorry could not resist.

It's a shame that Madiba's legacy has to be tainted by the likes of this and other politicians.

• Like 1

I have to agree with you both...

• 1 month later...

Julius Malema stated yesterday:

“I want the people of South Africa to treat me the same way they treated Nelson Mandela!”

Evita Bezuidenhout immediately responded:

“What a great idea.. Let’s start with 27 years in Jail…”

It sure would be nice if Winnie could treat Malema the way she treated Mandela! http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/mandela-beaten-winnie-paper-sez-article-1.727157 :boxing:

In fact, I think Malema should marry Winnie. It seemed to have given Tata Madiba some great perspective on the atrocities of reality! Despite being famous for his amazing ability to forgive just about everything and everyone (while moving on and helping make the world a better place in big ways - I might add), it's an open question whether he ever forgave his second wife (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/03/nelson-mandela-will-nothing-winnie-madikizela ).

Well with elections around the corner the DA has right royally messed up things by trying to work with Agang. Then to top it the DA appears very confused. Zille says a donor pushed for the deal, at the same time a DA spokesman says to the press that there was no donor involved.

So this leaves the ANC and EFF.

Because they have never messed up anything?

Unfortunately this was a big embarrassment to the DA and damage to its credibility. leaving room for the ANC and the EFF to capitalise on this. DA should never have considered the merger. Now they have been left with egg on their face.

Yes they do have egg on their face but I would still give them a chance. I hope they can overcome this.

• Like 1