Resume services

ArnoW

Hi everyone,

I am contemplating having my resume done by a professional service to make sure it is the quality it needs to be for me to more easily navigate the job market. I have two comoanies in mind:

Has anyone made use of them (or know of another good company to use?)

www.resume-solutions.com.au/ or

www.nabthatjob.com.au

Edited by ArnoW

I used "nabthatjob" and they were great. My contact person was Nadia.

Good luck!

May I ask what the cost for something like this is and for those who have done it, is it worth the money you spend on it?

Bams, it sounds to me like it is worthwhile to do this. That way you are sure your resume is in the correct format and written with your specific career in mind. Also these people know what recruiters are looking for. As for cost. It all depends on the top pre of resume (starter, senior or executive). An executive resume costs about $400 and some places also includes a LinkedIn profile setup for you. Most of them will let you change the resume unlimited times until you are happy with the final product. I am definitely using one of these companies. Have heard a lot of good stuff about nabthatjob.com.au. I want to give myself the best possible change of getting a decent job soon.

• 1 month later...

Just an update...

I received my professional redesigned CV from iTouch Resume Solutions today and I am blown away by the professional looking resume and the content therein. I could not believe I was reading about myself and my skills; sounded like another person - all accurate though - no lies, but just put in such a brilliantly worded way. Money well spent!

I tried to contact NTJ via their website and didn't receive a reply. Sent two message 2-3 months ago and zip? Wonder if they're still in business?

Hi ArnoW just for interest sake what made you choose itouch Resume Solutions over nabthatjob?

Zoot, a friend of mine made use of their services and I was quite impressed by the quality of the resume and covering letter they have produced for him. Also, when I went to their website I was immediately drawn to the professional look of their website and brochure. I contacted them one evening (SA time) and when I woke the next morning I had a quote already. I was impressed by the speedy service as well as the professional way they handled my initial request for information. The person who I dealt with there, Roland Coombes, was very efficient, professional and friendly.

www.resume-solutions.com.au

Edited by ArnoW

Hi there. Yes. $430. About 7 working days :)