Car on the Sunny Coast for sale.

HadEnoughofJuju

Before I put the car up for sale on the net I figured I would offer it here just in case someone is interested.

Kia Sportage, 2006 good condition with 150000 km's. Rego valid until October 2014. No RWC. $7000.00

PM me if you are interested.

Also includes a 100000km 5 year warranty which can be transferred to the new owner.

• 2 months later...

Price of above-mentioned car has been dropped to $5000. It was serviced yesterday. We only want to sell as we want to get a smaller car.

Any takers? :rolleyes:

Just to clarify- the warranty is 100k, but the car has done 150k... Wouldn't that mean the warranty has expired?

No, HansaPlease. HEOJJ failed to mention that it is valid for 60 months from date of purchase (3/4/2013). Don't know where he got the 100000km thingy from :glare:

I htought you need a RWC to sell and do the transfer of ownership? My understanding was the only way to sell without it, is to sell as an unregistered vehicle requiring one to de-register the vehicle first? The RWC is super cheap to do. Any reason you're not doing it?

ETA: This is all second hand info, so just wanting to see if we've been advised incorrectly

Edited by JackieO

RWC..Road Worthy Certificate? We have one. I don't understand your comment JackieO (perhaps I'm being a bit daft! :blush: )

There is nothing wrong with the car. We just bought an extended warrantee when we bought it the first time as it was not a new vehicle at the time. We just want to get a car that's lighter on fuel for now.

RWC..Road Worthy Certificate? We have one. I don't understand your comment JackieO (perhaps I'm being a bit daft!

HEOJ said in his post "no RWC"

This is going well, lol. :)

• Like 1

Hubby is unselling your car for you..................lol

• Like 1

HEOJ said in his post "no RWC"

This is going well, lol. :)

He meant " no ReVVs, China" :whome:

• Like 1

HEOJJ is busy getting a talking to! Ooops. ?

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...