C# .NET Mobile Developer

dions

Hi,

This is bit of a long shot, but I thought I'd poll the community, just in case. My company is looking for a C# mobile developer, preferably someone with Xamarin experience. This is the ad:

.Net / Mobile App Developer

The Company

Lodestone Solutions is a boutique management consultancy providing business and information technology services to a diverse range of government and private sector clients. We have a small but growing suite of installed applications at a range of blue chip clients, with more interesting projects in the pipeline.

The Role

We require aC#/.Net/Mobile app developer with mobile development experience. The role calls fora dynamic individual with experience across the entire gambit of SDLC utilizing the Microsoft technology stack. You should be comfortable working in an agile development environment using cutting edge technologies. An important aspect is the ability to digest requirements, design a technical architecture and develop greenfield products.

Immediate start.

Experience and Attributes Required:

· 5+ yrs experience in Australia

· Mobile App cross-platform development (e.g. iOS, Android, Windows)

· Xamarin (Mono) experience

· .Net C# experience (4.0,4.5)

· ASP.NET

· ASP .NET MVC

· SOA platforms (SOAP, JSON) and security

· Solid SQL Server 2008/2012

· HTML, CSS,JavaScript andJQuery

· Experience in a dynamic/agile software environment

· Experience with reporting

· Ability to self-manage

· Ability to consult with an array of stakeholders to elicit requirements

· Must be a self-starter able to work from anywhere – client, office, home

· Design for mobile applications a bonus

Qualifications:

· Tertiary qualification in IT

What we offer you

The remuneration package is commensurate with the high caliber individual that we seek, as an indication $80-110k + Super.

As most of our clients are Sydney based, travel requirements are minimal. Our consultants are self-starters and proven achievers, and as such we have few rules, and little red tape! Flexible working hours can be arranged. This is an opportunity to work on interesting assignments with a small team of leading consultants.

Must have the right to live and work in Australia.

The company's founders are ex-South Africans and the culture is very much one of work/life balance. The need for someone is quite urgent, so you'll need to be in Australia already. If you fit the criteria, send me a PM and I'll give you my email to send through your CV.

Regards,

Dion

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I took them to task on that one. Since the company is made of ex-South Africans, we'd also look at someone with solid South African experience. The main thing is they want to meet the person, so the person would need to be here as well as have their own work visa.

We're also looking for senior developers with solid MVC .NET experience.