Sage Pastel Support Consultants

Ozfan

Expression of Interest: we are always looking for support staff with experience on Sage Pastel Partner or Sage Pastel Evolution for both Australia and New Zealand. Please PM your contact details and CV.

Apologies for not clarifying the "Expression of Interest". We are always looking for support staff - but they must be in Australia or New Zealand already. We are not offering sponsorships or visas. Due to the nature of the product, we don't have time to skill up staff - they must reside in ANZ, have experience in this market and they must have support experience with either Partner or Evolution. As we are not an employment agency, we do not have jobs on offer - however, we are the Distributors for Sage Pastel in ANZ and many of our re-sellers (and their customers) are always looking for skilled staff.

Hi, I have 12 months experience in Pastel, mainly Cash book entries and fee journals at a lawyer's office. Do you have re-sellers / customers in Perth, as that is where we are heading to, and may I contact you when we arrive? Prior to this I did conveyancing.

Thank you!

Hi Kanniewagnie

Yes we have re-sellers throughout Australia and New Zealand - please feel free to contact us: our website is usagebusiness.com when you arrive and we can pass your details on.

All the best for your move - you will love it here!!

Thank you very much - I'll be in contact - we're just waiting for the buyer to make a written offer on our house and then we'll be 1 step closer!

Hi Ozfan,

If one has no experience in Sage Pastel, can you just do a course in it and potentially find a job?

Just asking as i come from a different background.

Trev

I went for a course in Centurion. - I think it's best if you at least have accounting background.

Hi Trevor

Our resellers require experienced technical support staff - unfortunately a course will not be suitable - to assist their customers.

Apologies for not clarifying the "Expression of Interest". We are always looking for support staff - but they must be in Australia or New Zealand already. We are not offering sponsorships or visas. Due to the nature of the product, we don't have time to skill up staff - they must reside in ANZ, have experience in this market and they must have support experience with either Partner or Evolution. As we are not an employment agency, we do not have jobs on offer - however, we are the Distributors for Sage Pastel in ANZ and many of our re-sellers (and their customers) are always looking for skilled staff.

Hi! We will be arriving in Melbourne on 10 December 2013 lock stock and barrel (PR in hand already). Both myself and my Husband are expert Pastel users and installers and my Accounting Practice (which I have now sold) is an accredited re-seller! If there is any potential need for our services, please let me know, we love the product!

Hi Mittwelt

Good luck with your move - it is an exciting adventure!!

Do you have Evolution or Partner experience? Please contact us when you arrive: sales@usagebusiness.com

Hi! We will be arriving in Melbourne on 10 December 2013 lock stock and barrel (PR in hand already). Both myself and my Husband are expert Pastel users and installers and my Accounting Practice (which I have now sold) is an accredited re-seller! If there is any potential need for our services, please let me know, we love the product!

Contact us: sales@usagebusiness.com

All the best with the move!!

Hi Ozfan, we have experience in both, but have worked more extensively on Partner! We will most certainly make contact when we arrive. Look forward to meeting you soon.