post-18797-0-27923000-1380882247_thumb.j

post-18797-0-34380300-1380882249_thumb.j

post-18797-0-74252000-1380882544_thumb.j

post-18797-0-22750900-1380882547_thumb.j

post-18797-0-46434800-1380882549_thumb.j

post-18797-0-29737300-1380882552_thumb.j

post-18797-0-09782600-1380882554_thumb.j

• Like 1

I sooo wanted to disagree, but this is scarily true...especially the skyrim bit....lol

• Like 1

Hahahaha. I myself have never played skyrim, although I have explored many a cave in a number of games (OMW that sounds dodgy when I say it out loud...Please apply context in which it was said)

So I can definitely relate all the same.

Hey...what you do in your private life is your business..... :whome: ....only joking, but it does sound dodgy.........actually all of my family are big gamers, 1 xbox original, 3 xbox 360's, 2 PS 3's, 2 psps, 1 nintendo DS, 1 sony vita.......................they are always trying to get me to play, but the last console I played on was a sega.............point is for some reason all of these things are much more affordable in relation to what you earn for some reason on this side, or perhaps it is just easier to get them via interest free credit etc.

We are gadget geeks, but I'm more ipad, laptop..............so I can shop more ;)

ok, lol at a few, but... men are stupid? :(

mac777 u are a brave man.!

Or very stupid...my friends and family debate the issue regularly.

ok, lol at a few, but... men are stupid? :(

So we are told...frequently and vehemently...

Stupid or brave usually depends on the outcome :)

:( Mac that's just wrong.

I don't mind people goading each other or giving each other a hard time about junk when people know you're just messing around, but it concerns me that for a great number of men - and worse, BOYS - this is the message we are sending - girls do better in school, therefore boys = stupid... etc, etc, etc.

Sorry I didn't mean to rain on the parade but I don't like it and I don't think it's in the least bit fair. We fight so hard for woman's lib and equal rights we forget that men are equally equal and need the same treatment.

shutting up now...

Aaah McCabes. Thank you for the vote of confidence. I was just being facetious. It wasn't my intention to deliberately put anyone down. Its an age old battle and I was just taking the mickey out of the topic.

If it counts for anything I happen to think of myself as a rather intelligent young specimen with a pretty well put together demeanour and a fairly good sense of humour but I can't go telling everyone that or I'd have no friends and I'd be perceived as an arrogant berk.

So here's to equal rights for all and a generous helping of tolerance!!

I would however like to elaborate on one point though. We should all enjoy equal rights and treatment, but we are not equal.

Men and woman are not equal, we are complimentary. Physically, emotionally, psychologically we are as different from each other as day and night but that's what makes us so good together. We balance each other out and what the one lacks the other has an abundance of.

So as much as men and woman battle it out, the truth is we need each other like we need air to breathe...

• Like 1

ok, agreed - maybe equal should rather have been complimentary, but at the same time I guess what I meant was that we deserve equal respect... if that makes sense?

You remind me SOOOOO much of one of my oldest friends (as in one I've known all my life, vs being 80 years old). It's kind of freaky but I enjoy the sense of humour - and yes he usually winds me up and enjoys it when I go off at a tangent. Ha.

on a serious note, I don't want my son growing up with people telling him he's stupid because he's a boy.

On a less serious note, I do enjoy most of these pics as jokes, it was just the "stupid" one that got to me...

all good?

ok, agreed - maybe equal should rather have been complimentary, but at the same time I guess what I meant was that we deserve equal respect... if that makes sense?

You remind me SOOOOO much of one of my oldest friends (as in one I've known all my life, vs being 80 years old). It's kind of freaky but I enjoy the sense of humour - and yes he usually winds me up and enjoys it when I go off at a tangent. Ha.

on a serious note, I don't want my son growing up with people telling him he's stupid because he's a boy.

On a less serious note, I do enjoy most of these pics as jokes, it was just the "stupid" one that got to me...

all good?

Most definitely all good. I'm honoured that I remind you of a good friend, provided it's for good reasons.

And I would for the most part not call any specific individual stupid either.

I am however reserving judgement on certain parliamentary members because there are a few who seem to be actively pursuing the title...

• Like 1

Absolutely loved it, excellent!

Most definitely all good. I'm honoured that I remind you of a good friend, provided it's for good reasons.

And I would for the most part not call any specific individual stupid either.

I am however reserving judgement on certain parliamentary members because there are a few who seem to be actively pursuing the title...

yup all good - the way you "talk" and the being facetious and the sense of humour ;)

HAHAHA on the parliamentary members. You do have to wonder if they aren't really trying... lol