Getting ready to go out...

Lynnie

Ah Lynnie

I have missed you jokes, I need to visit the forum more often!!! This cartoon is so true :) :)

• Like 1

I just sit and wait in the car. :P

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been in the dog box before over this...

Clearly I'm doing something wrong as a man!

(Or maybe I'm just father/husband of the year) :)

Clearly I'm doing something wrong as a man!

(Or maybe I'm just father/husband of the year) :)

Whipped ;)

• Like 2

I loved this, thank you Lynnie. In our case we have no children at home, but it would be me sitting in the car waiting... hubby is a last minute kind of guy!

I can so relate.....I would also have to feed the cats, turn off all the aircons,lights Tv's etc that are just left on, charge the phones.................find numerous essential items, pick up all the clothes hubby has tried on and thrown on the floor.............it is like a military operation.

Nothing that ticks me off more than HEOJJ sitting in the car. And then he has the cheek to be annoyed if we forget stuff at home :angry:

By the time I go and sit in the car we have attempted to leave at least 5 times already. That's what gets me annoyed, not the leaving stuff behind. :P

If any one is interested, I will be selling tickets to the show at our place tonight. :P

Nothing that ticks me off more than HEOJJ sitting in the car. And then he has the cheek to be annoyed if we forget stuff at home :angry:

That is why you so need a second car, you can leave him sitting in the car and drive off in the other without him........lol......don't listen to me for relationship advice.

I'm always the one in trouble though... The problem is that I spend most of the time running around trying to get everything ready and then once I am able to get ready (and at that point I look very much like the guy in the cartoon) then everyone is 'apparently' waiting for me.

Pfffft <_<<_<