Introduction

RMWR

Hi all

Just a quick introduction:

My wife and I with our 10 month old son decided last year to move to Perth. We have been granted a 189 PR visa in June this year after about 5 weeks from submitting our EOI. I will post more details later on our exact timelines etc.

We are flying out on 28 October and we are in the final phase of our emigration from SA. Luckily our house was sold relatively quickly and will hopefully settle just before or after we fly out.

This forum has been immensely helpful to us, so I just want to say thanks to all who contribute regularly and who share their experiences and knowledge. Please keep this up as it makes everything so much easier.

• Like 4

hi there...welcome to the forum. your flights are next month! Good luck with the last leg of your journey and tell us about your experiences when you land :)

Toitjie, you are flying out on my hubby's birthday...

RMWR, that is very exciting. Keep us posted and good luck for the rest of your adventure.

Bams - now I will forever remember your hubby's birthday!

Hi there and may I just say it sounds as if things happened quite quick for you guys! Very glad to hear that! Good luck with the last of the things to do in RSA.

Hello and welcome to the forum

I'm glad the forum has made things easier, it is good to know that. Good luck with the final leg in RSA and hope to see you "Down under" soon.

welcome and WOW - great going and good luck for the last bit and the move over. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey