DanielleP

Hi everyone. I am so glad to have found this forum :D. My husband and I are seriously considering a move to Australia. We have two kids, aged 9 and 5 - providing a better education and future for them is the main reason for us wanting to relocate. We're hoping that as he is in electrical engineering he won't struggle too much wrt finding a job. We are very new to the process so any advice regarding the daunting task of immigration would be very welcome.

Welcome to the forum Danielle, this little place will make your move a lot easier.

All the best with your plans,

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

This forum is a great way to meet others who are experiencing a similar journey. If you have any questions, simply ask :-)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. We are definitely still deciding on agents -there are so many :wacko:. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Migrate2oz - Reuven or Monica

We found them through this forum and they have been absolutely amazing.

• Like 2

Migrate2Oz - we used them in 2007 - have been in Aus for nearly five years now and I see people are still using their services.

I cannot fault them, they were probs happy to see the back of me, I was so impatient !!

• Like 1

Migrate2Oz, we're using them now, we've been pretty successful so far and their help and advice is invaluable. Good luck.

• Like 1

Welcome and all the best!

• Like 1

Welcome and all the best!

Cannot help with migration agents...we did it ourselves. But have heard a lot of good things about Migrate2Oz

• Like 1

Welcome and good luck with the process.

We are using Migrare2oz and Reuven has been so helpful. All other agents were sceptical yet he offered us different routes to achieve our goal and it is slowly all coming together.

all the best

• Like 1

Good luck with your plans. We used Migrate 2 Oz (Reuven). They took us through every step; they were accessible, friendly and provided us with regular updates.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the recommendation of Migrate 2 Oz. I have been on their website and they seem really professional. Just a quick question before I contact them... Were you initially required to meet with them in person or is it possible to do everything via e-mail?

Thanks to everyone for the recommendation of Migrate 2 Oz. I have been on their website and they seem really professional. Just a quick question before I contact them... Were you initially required to meet with them in person or is it possible to do everything via e-mail?

Hi there,

We have met Monica, from M2O, once but simply because we were in JHB and went to drop off some documents. All of your dealings with them will be over email.

• Like 1

We have done everything via email and telephone as we in Natal.

Hoping to fly up and meet with them soon though.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Danielle...and good luck with your journey ahead! :)

• Like 1

Hi Danielle,

We only communicated with them over phone and email from October 2012 until April 2013 when we were in JHB and paid them a visit with the bulk of our documentation. If you aren't going to drop documents off you'll have to courier the originals to them. It was nice to put name to face :)

Al

Hi - we also used Migrate2Oz and had a time limit to lodge our application because of the fact that my hubby was turning 45 within 3 months of us seeing Reuven. They were efficient and fast and Im sure Reuven pulled a few strings to get all in on time :whome:

Good luck with the journey - the day you receive your visa feels like winning a lotto ticket......

Hi DanielleP, welcome to the forum and good luck with the planning and journey that lies ahead of you. There are some good agents here on the forum like TeeTMI, SD_MOA and Ajay.