Amaroo townhouse for rent

ShazPas

We have moved to the Gold Coast, our house in Amaroo is available now for rent @$430 PW

The perfect townhouse - priced for immediate rent!

Homes within this street are a rarity, as they provide everything a discerning renter could want - and they definitely do not last!

If location, lifestyle, space and quality are what you're looking for in a home - look no further, this home really does have it all.

Location: Nestled within this tightly held, quiet loop street, surrounded by quality homes, yet still only minutes from the Gungahlin Town Centre, this home could not be better placed.

Lifestyle: From the beautifully landscaped gardens (which are all low maintenance), through to the abundance of clever living space, this home is the perfect fusion between living and entertaining space - which provides for the ideal lifestyle home.

Space : It's hard to find the perfect blend between living and entertaining space - but this home has managed to strike it perfectly! The separate living area at the front leads through to an open plan dining & kitchen - whilst outside boasts an abundance of covered entertaining perfect for entertaining guests.

Quality : Immaculately presented - this home boasts quality inclusions throughout, and an ambience which truly makes you feel at home. From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the gorgeous bathroom, through to the immaculate kitchen and entertaining areas ... this home represents quality at every turn.

Features Include:

3 generously sized bedrooms 2 with built-ins

Gorgeous bathroom

Open plan kitchen & dining area (perfect for dinner parties)

Beautifully appointed, low maintenance landscaped gardens

Covered entertaining area to the rear of the home

Automatic Garage Door

post-17136-0-59708400-1377766221_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi Shaz,

I hope your well. i saw this post on the CCC FB page. I would have loved to take but we will only be there in 8-14 months depending on Visa process.

May i ask are you on a 190 state sponsored visa? and if so how did you manage to move out of state?

Trev

I also want it, but we not in Oz yet....

Good luck, hope you get a renter soon.

We are on a PR175 skilled migration, we were in Canberra since Oct 2012, could not find work in the IT field because you need to be a citizen to apply, so we asked permission to move states. I secured a job on the Gold Coast so that's why we have moved.

Thx Shaz,

So is PR175 basically the same as current PR190?

So one can move if you don't find work and apply to leave the state?

Was it a mission?

T

Apologies for the repeat Post Shaz, wanted to add one more question...

Thx Shaz,

So is PR175 basically the same as current PR190?
So one can move if you don't find work and apply to leave the state?

Was it a mission?

I Realise your reason for leaving CBN is work, other than that, can you give me your general opinion and experience of CBN?
T

Shaz I hope the Gold Coast is treating you well.

I am confused - a PR175 comes with no restrictions, you live and work wherever you want in Australia. Why and who did you have to ask to move ?

From what I see the 189 replaced the 175, the 190 replaced the 176 through the SkillSelect programme.

You should not have to ask permission to reside elsewhere on a 175.

These changes have been in effect since 1 July 2012

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/obligations.htm

Obligations [for a 175]

• There are no conditions placed on this visa.
  • If you are granted this visa you are able to live and work in any part of Australia and engage in any type of employment. You and any accompanying secondary applicants must however comply with Australian laws. Failure to do so may affect your ability to remain in Australia.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/

What does this visa [175] let me do?

This visa allows you and any secondary applicants included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.

Australian permanent residents can:

• live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
  • study in Australia at school, Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector or university
  • receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
  • access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
  • be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
  • sponsor people for permanent residence.
Edited by AlBrough

We are on a State Sponsered 175, you are obliged to stay in the state for 2 years as the state has granted the Visa, need to let your Case Officer know when you move interstate.

Canberra is a lovely place, very family orientated, good schools, they only reason for our move was because of the working industry my husband and I are in and we were unable to secure work because we are not citizens yet, due to all the Government contracts.

Ok now I understand. Sorry you had to go thru all that, but at least there was a positive outcome,showing that DIAC will help out and not stand there ground.

Have you got tenants yet ? Seems quite a few saffers coming over at the mo.

I would love that place in Amaroo, but I've got a lease until next March here in Palmerston, and I've got myself set up and don't really want the hassles Shaz is having ATM.

Edited by OubaasDik

• 4 months later...

Hi shaz. How is gold coast working out for you guys? Do you like it better than act? Work? Climate? Beaches? Would love to hear as we may be heading that way after out time in cbn. If we fall in love with cbn then we will obviously stay there. Trev

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor

Looking elsewhere already! Right now it's 10pm and 34deg in my house in CBR. When are you arriving?

T

@Orion, still have to lodge for visa, waiting on certs and so on.

Hoping for arrival say end June if all goes well, maybe sooner.

We will start planning as soon as we get Visa, and no I'm just dreaming of the sea, we will most likely stay in CBR everyone there loves it :-)

Trev