First world problems

OzDreams

• My children and I are cold and starving. Guess I’ll have to get up and turn down the ac once the pizza guy gets here.
  • My smartphone changes “lol” to “LOL” making me sound more amused than I actually am.
  • I hit ‘dismiss’ instead of ‘snooze’ so now I have to actually wake up
  • I use Google Chrome, so my lack of need to go to the actual Google domain causes me to miss most of the special occasion logos.
  • I want to read in the bathtub but I’m afraid my book might electrocute me.
  • My hand is too fat to shove into the Pringles container so I am forced to tilt it.
  • I parked my Lexus in wet cement and everyone is taking pictures instead of helping me.
  • My mom makes us clean the house BEFORE the cleaning ladies come so that they don’t think we’re dirty.
  • I was out of extra virgin olive oil, so I had to cook my breakfast with slutty olive oil.
  • Google maps hasn’t driven by my house since I repainted and landscaped.
  • I forgot to take my iPod to the gym, so had to exercise with no music like some sort of 1930′s strongman.
  • I didn’t have a shitty childhood, so I can’t turn my pain into art.
  • I forgot to bring my phone with me when I went to poop and I was bored the entire time.
  • The documentary I’m watching isn’t narrated by Morgan Freeman.
  • I switched lanes because I thought the other one was faster. It wasn’t.
first-world-problems.jpg Edited by OzDreams
  • Like 6

What a tough life. I particularly like the olive oil .....

• Like 1

A woman at work was telling us about her personal first-world problem today. She and her beloved went and bought a huge-screen LED or plasma or something TV set , and now she is upset because she used to like some actress on Spartacus (or something - I wasn't listening) and now she can see that the chick is all old and wrinkled, whereas before she appeared smooth, and like a baby's bum.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

A woman at work was telling us about her personal first-world problem today. She and her beloved went and bought a huge-screen LED or plasma or something TV set , and now she is upset because she used to like some actress on Spartacus (or something - I wasn't listening) and now she can see that the chick is all old and wrinkled, whereas before she appeared smooth, and like a baby's bum.

:rolleyes:

The horror, the horror

:whome:

• Like 1

What a tough life. I particularly like the olive oil .....

Or do you particularly like to think of all those slutty olives? ;)

• Like 1

Or do you particularly like to think of all those slutty olives? ;)

Nah, not so much - just enjoy cleverness - no matter where it leads, and that's clever and unexpected.

• Like 1