Business for Sale - Adelaide

joweni

If you have a trade background as a mechanic: fitter and turner etc or you are a practical hands-on problem solver who does not mind getting dirty, this business might be what you are looking for.

Due to ongoing health concerns, I am very reluctantly having to sell my business franchise which is a mobile workshop servicing clients in the north eastern areas of Adelaide changing hydraulic hoses and fittings.

Originally a farmer from Zimbabwe, I bought this franchise 5 years ago and I haven't looked back. it has been a great little business.I have all the financials reports to show if you are interested and you would also be able to contact my accountants who have done my books etc. for me since I bought.

Please pm me and I can give you more details.

This business has really done my wife and I proud-helped us to happily settle in Australia and enjoy a good lifestyle. I hope that by putting it up on the forum it may help another family hoping to immigrate to Australia and enjoy the many benefits of living in this country.

Hi ,I will be moving to Adelaide in the next two months and am looking for something to do.

I have run a filling station and a workshop for the last 30 years and this sounds like something I could do.

If you could send me some more info on ; e-mail ; monsmotors@webmail.co.za I would be most gratefull

Regards

Marius

• 10 months later...