Cape Town Meet and Greet 18 May 2013

stollaCPT

Hi Cape-aussies-to-be.

We will be having a meet and greet so that we can share our experience and tips. All welcome.

Where: Cape Town Garden Centre Bamboo Garden Restaurant

When: 18 May 2013

Time: 09h00 till whatever

There are TONS to do for the kids so please bring them (please read on there website for cover charge if they want to enter the playpark...well worth it)

Come for a coffee or a nice breakfast and share your experience with us.

list so far

StollaCPT +3
Mittwelt +3
Kuipers +1

http://www.capegardencentre.co.za/bamboo_garden_restaurant

DIRECTIONS TO CAPE GARDEN CENTRE

Getting to Cape Garden Centre is pretty easy because we are located right next to the N1 highway just past Kraaifontein on your way to Paarl. If you are travelling on the N1 from Cape Town we will be on the left hand side of the highway. We are adjacent to the very well known Bugz Family Playpark.
JOOSTENBERGVLAKTE BRANCH
FROM CAPE TOWN

From Cape Town continue on the N1 highway.

Once you have passed the Okavango turnoff (this is also the turnoff for the large Cape Gate shopping mall), you are close!

Continue past the Kraaifontein turnoff until you reach exit 34, Lucullus Maroela. Take this turnoff from the N1 highway.

At the stop you will see Bugz Playpark in front of you. Turn left at the stop and then turn right at the very first gravel road.
FROM PAARL

From Paarl, continue on the N1 highway.

Once you have passed the Stellenbosch exit off the highway you will soon see two Engen garages on either side of the N1. Now you are close!

The next turnoff from the highway is exit 34, Lucullus Maroela. Take this exit. At the stop turn right. You will cross the bridge over the highway and see Bugz Playpark to the right in front of you. Continue until you can take the first gravel road to your right.
CONTACT DETAILS

T: 021 988 4137
E: info@capegardencentre.co.za
A: 56 Tarentaal Rd, Joostenbergvlakte, Kraaifontein, Cape Town

Hi, thats perfect! We should ask ADMIN to put this event onto the calendar for us!?

Hi guys. Sounds great and it is so close to us here in Durbanville. We will try our best to join.

4 of us altogether.

I have added the event to the calendar for you guys.

StollaCPT, Mittwelt, Kuipers and DanieR - if there is another meet 'n greet on the cards, please keep me posted as there are some Stellies/Somies families this side that can't make Saturday a.m., but dead keen to join in the next one.

DanieR - I still have your and Team44's contact details, so will be in touch :ilikeit:

Good morning! Can we have the final numbers for Saturday? Also, should I book for us or has someone done so already?? How are we going to find one another???

StollaCPT, Mittwelt, Kuipers and DanieR - if there is another meet 'n greet on the cards, please keep me posted as there are some Stellies/Somies families this side that can't make Saturday a.m., but dead keen to join in the next one.

DanieR - I still have your and Team44's contact details, so will be in touch :ilikeit:

Hey! We should make the get togethers a regular affair...please also keep us posted on any ideas.

Would love to come, but with just 2 Saturdays before we move out of our home we won't be able to.

Hope you all have a great time :)

Spoke to the owner, he said we can just pitch. no need to book, there are plenty space.

I'm easy 2 spot, the father of the 2 girls (7+9) that's taking the place apart.

I will bring a small SA/AUZ flag and put it on the table where we are sitting.

• Like 2

See you at 9h00 with our twin 9 year old monkeys - Hein and Niel

• Like 1

Sorry guys, wont make it. I'm moving house in two weeks and we still have so much to pack. Will try for next time.

What a nice meeting and what a nice bunch of people. Thanks you all for attending. I really got tons of info

Thank you to all you wonderful people who made it to our breakfast this morning! It was so great to meet you and to chat about all kinds of things. Lets make this a regular affair and hopefully we can continue down under.

• Like 1

Thank you stollaCPT

Good people !! Good food !!

Best of luck to you all on your journeys

Hi All CT emmies...

We couldn't make this meet&greet - we would like to join the next meet-up - please let us know when the next one will be planned???

Regards

Marius Lourenza Leannè

Hi! We should do it again soon. Hopefully next time will suit you. Would love to meet everyone we missed and everyone who was there last time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cape-aussies-to-be.

We will be having a meet and greet so that we can share our experience and tips. All welcome.

Where: Cape Town Garden Centre Bamboo Garden Restaurant

When: 18 May 2013

Time: 09h00 till whatever

There are TONS to do for the kids so please bring them (please read on there website for cover charge if they want to enter the playpark...well worth it)

Come for a coffee or a nice breakfast and share your experience with us.

list so far

StollaCPT +3

Mittwelt +3

Kuipers +1

http://www.capegardencentre.co.za/bamboo_garden_restaurant

DIRECTIONS TO CAPE GARDEN CENTRE

Getting to Cape Garden Centre is pretty easy because we are located right next to the N1 highway just past Kraaifontein on your way to Paarl. If you are travelling on the N1 from Cape Town we will be on the left hand side of the highway. We are adjacent to the very well known Bugz Family Playpark.

JOOSTENBERGVLAKTE BRANCH

FROM CAPE TOWN

From Cape Town continue on the N1 highway.

Once you have passed the Okavango turnoff (this is also the turnoff for the large Cape Gate shopping mall), you are close!

Continue past the Kraaifontein turnoff until you reach exit 34, Lucullus Maroela. Take this turnoff from the N1 highway.

At the stop you will see Bugz Playpark in front of you. Turn left at the stop and then turn right at the very first gravel road.

FROM PAARL

From Paarl, continue on the N1 highway.

Once you have passed the Stellenbosch exit off the highway you will soon see two Engen garages on either side of the N1. Now you are close!

The next turnoff from the highway is exit 34, Lucullus Maroela. Take this exit. At the stop turn right. You will cross the bridge over the highway and see Bugz Playpark to the right in front of you. Continue until you can take the first gravel road to your right.

CONTACT DETAILS

T: 021 988 4137

E: info@capegardencentre.co.za

A: 56 Tarentaal Rd, Joostenbergvlakte, Kraaifontein, Cape Town

Are you guys planning any more get togethers? I have just become a member of this site, and am keen to meet people. Noel Pratten

• 2 months later...