Durban Get together - Sat 11 May 2013

MrandMrsK

HI all

Lets meet next Saturday 11 May at Go Cafe in Shongweni (thats in the Denny Mushroom complex near the new Hillcrest Hospital)

We could make it a lunch, or an early afternoon meeting.

Who is keen?

I'll be there.

Early meet would be good. What time do you get off work?

• Like 1

Hi there,

Will this be open to newcomers who are still learning about what all to get together before going to Australia?

HI

It turns out that I am not working, so anytime will be fine for me.

What time suits everyone?

@Sue, you are welcome to join. It is for us Durbanites to chat about the plans, process, offer support and possibly to have a familiar face in Oz one day!

May I suggest the time of 9 or 10am for our little gathering? Shell, would this be better than the afternoon? (im not working so I am flexible wrt time)

Will meet at Go Cafe in Shongweni as mentioned earlier.

I would love an idea of how many people are keen so I can give the owner a heads-up.

Men (husbands, partners etc) are also welcome! Kids have some space to run and to look at some animals.

Yay!

Hi

We are busy in the morning, can we make it around 1pm if everyone else can make it then too?

I am free all day, so can others suggest a time? 9am or 1pm? (or we could just sit and chat all day!! lol)

1pm is fine with me. It will probably be only me. Will leave kids with Dad.

Ok, 1pm it is. great. see you all there!!

Please can you help with directions.

I know where the new hospital is and the Shongweni Market across the road.

I have no idea where the Denny mushroom complex is.

Thanks.

HI Shell

You are in the right place. As you drive from Shongweni Market to the hospital, you will see the Denny complex on your left. You cant miss it!

See you Saturday

T

1pm is fine with me. It will probably be only me. Will leave kids with Dad.

Bring the kids and Dad with, we are all coming too....

Is the Denny complex on Kassier Rd?

Is there anyone else coming?

yes I think Kassier is the road name, sorry, couldnt remember it.

Still waiting for names and responses, not sure who else is coming...

Ahhh - would love to meet up ... just to chat to others in the same boat and compare notes. But I am in Jhb for the weekend (super excited to be going to see Bon Jovi ... 18 years since I last saw them in SA ... yikes I am getting old!)

Let me know if you have another gathering of Durbanites tho - def keen to join in.

Ahhh - would love to meet up ... just to chat to others in the same boat and compare notes. But I am in Jhb for the weekend (super excited to be going to see Bon Jovi ... 18 years since I last saw them in SA ... yikes I am getting old!)

Let me know if you have another gathering of Durbanites tho - def keen to join in.

sorry you cant join us, but enjoy JHB and the show!!

Ahhh I remember that concert. Can't believe that was 18 years ago .......seems longer!

Wow, time has flown by, I remember that concert like it was just yesterday!!

its miserable everywhere!!

I am still keen, we can sit indoors. Dress warm though!

If the rain eases up I'll come. But at the moment I'm not driving in this rain. Too many idiots on the road who drive reckless when it rains.

It was lovely to meet some new faces.

Thanks for organizing MrsK and all the best in Brisbane.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, sad i missed the get together. Have been giving the forum a skip for a while.

Hopefully we'll make the next one!