Word from above for all

Bams

Got this Word today and wanted to share with my friends here on the forum...

I often wonder if we are doing the right thing and if Oz will be all we hope it to be. I pray for God to show me the way as I don't want to go if that is not His plan for me. I have doubts and mistrust myself.

But then I get a scripture like this and I believe that it is not just random, but God talking to me.

Maybe He is also speaking to you right now throught this scripture. Trust Him, He knows the way and the plans for your life. He is at work. He promises that the outcome will be great...

Romans 8:28 'And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.'

- God will work things out for your good.
- You do not need to doubt or have a tone of mistrust.
- He is at work within each one of us.
- And His work is ongoing and the outcome promises to be great.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the work You are doing in my life. I know that You have plans for my good and I am expecting and trusting You to a use everything to work together for my good. Amen.

• Like 8

Thanks Bams, that's lovely :)

...Volg net die pad wat vir jou gewys word en bly positief....sien julle binnekort!

Just read this now - thank you for the encouragement - my hubby lost his job yesterday, so we are standing on this scripture.

Yup, I've learned that we have no idea about the extent of God's love AND righteousness AND justice. Thank you, Barns !