Bulle!

Lynnie

You'll hate it if you haven't got it... Hoekom is jy so anti - Bulle??

I think I dislike the fans ..... Apart from you, I've never met / spoken to / seen / heard one with any brains whatsoever.

I think I dislike the fans ..... Apart from you, I've never met / spoken to / seen / heard one with any brains whatsoever.

Dan het jy nog nie genoeg mense ontmoet nie... al my pelle is Bulle fans en baie intelligent... :blush-anim-cl:

Jy kan mos nie AL die fans oor dieselfde kam skeer nie :blush:

Yes, but liking the Oxen already shows a certain weakness of character - a vacuity of stare, a certain "light's on but nobody's home" :)

Give me my local Brommers - who I suspect are going to see their arses in SA :(

Yes, but liking the Oxen already shows a certain weakness of character - a vacuity of stare, a certain "light's on but nobody's home" :)

Lynnie, I hope you're not going to let this slide, that was really a low blow!

OBD, I suspect you're right about the Brumbies this weekend! It's going to take a lot to come away with a win in Pta!

• Like 1

Brad, you are right - that is a low blow (but I suspect Obd is a closet Bulls fan and in denial) :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

SIES Obd, dit is baie afkrakend en gemeen om dit van al die ondersteuners te se....

Of course I'd LOVE the Bulls to win, I hope the game will be fair (hopefully Jason Jafta is not the ref!!) and may the best team on the day win :ilikeit:

Edited by Lynnie

I personally don't care too much about rugby or cricket... although I would back my home team... being the Stormers/Cape Town :P

But in general I don't care, so I regularly chuckle when I see distraught Bulls fans sulking, especially after loosing to the Stormers :D

Guess I will not be worried about the teams over there also. Guess I'm one of the few Afrikaner men who doesn't care about these sports. But when it comes to firearms, motor racing and such... I get interested :D

Hehehehehe... as you were... :P

I personally don't care too much about rugby or cricket... although I would back my home team... being the Stormers/Cape Town :P

But in general I don't care, so I regularly chuckle when I see distraught Bulls fans sulking, especially after loosing to the Stormers :D

Guess I will not be worried about the teams over there also. Guess I'm one of the few Afrikaner men who doesn't care about these sports. But when it comes to firearms, motor racing and such... I get interested :D

I was distraught after the Stormers game alright... because we played like crap!! But still we managed to get a home ground semi :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Brad, you are right - that is a low blow (but I suspect Obd is a closet Bulls fan and in denial) :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

SIES Obd, dit is baie afkrakend en gemeen om dit van al die ondersteuners te se....

Of course I'd LOVE the Bulls to win, I hope the game will be fair (hopefully Jason Jafta is not the ref!!) and may the best team on the day win :ilikeit:

Closet Bulls fan (I must be, I slipped up and said Bulls instead of Oxen) - I might as well admit to being Juju as to being an Oxen fan - both are equally beneath me.

Nie AL die ondersteuners - ek't klaar gese jy is (min of meer) orrait. (Behalwe jou smaak).

I don't want the best team to win, I want the Brommers to win.

Although it's a tough ask at Loftus.

Thats theee times in the same post you said you don't care. I think that subliminally you DO care a lot, and that it's actually your un-explored subconscious love for the Blou Bulle that brought you to this thread, so you may as well just stop resisting and don the blue and pink... :) Edited by HansaPlease
  • Like 2

Thats theee times in the same post you said you don't care. I think that subliminally you DO care a lot, and that it's actually your un-explored subconscious love for the Blou Bulle that brought you to this thread, so you may as well just stop resisting and don the blue and pink... :)

Lives in Pretoria .... yup, Bulls fan.

Reminds me - part of my time in the 'Mag I spent at Army HQ Pta - the civvie barber they had there was a red-hot Naas Das fan.

There were two you infantry corporals there from Oudtshoorn who, after morning parade had NOTHING to do, so they'd amuse themselves by popping in to the barber area and winding up the barber. Anyone who had a haircut during the windup would come back with happe out of his hair and skeef kuif and the areas round his ears different sizes and his neck would be slashed to :censored: by straight razor - it was fun to watch, though. :)

The closest I come to any form of Blue Bulls support would be if I suffered from "Blue Balls"... :P:D

• Like 2

Geluk aan die Brumbies.... Obd jy's seker verskriklik in jou noppies?

My hart is flenters :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wat 'n yslike teleurstelling!!!

To be honest I didn't watch, because I was expecting the score to be something like 56-3 for the Tollies.

What a try ......

I feel great - schadefreude is a great feeling. Even sweeter because it was against the Bulls - AT HOME!!!!! Wheee - I think I need my nappy changed. That final Wheee was too much for me. ;)

Edited by OubaasDik
  • Like 1

Well done Brumbies !! Yahoo !!

Ek dog jy's 'n bul. See a tiger can change her stripes. :P

Lyn and Lynnie are two different people - Lynnie is struggling to hold on to a scrap of South Africa whose glory has departed (hopefully for ever), while Lyn is a new immigrant embracing the opportunities available in this great land ..... or something :)

Oops! My bad, sorry Lyn. Must be the old age creeping up on me. :P

• Like 1

Lyn and Lynnie are two different people - Lynnie is struggling to hold on to a scrap of South Africa whose glory has departed (hopefully for ever), while Lyn is a new immigrant embracing the opportunities available in this great land ..... or something :)

Geniet jou oomblik van glory Obd - die Brumbies is nie gewoond daaraan nie :whome: Julle was die beter span on die dag en ons swak keuses het ons gekos.

HEOJJ - Wen of verloor.... die Bulle sal altyd my span bly :ilikeit: Dit is 'n reuse skok en teleurstelling, maar ons staan op en kyk vorentoe...

Sterkte vd Brumbies teen die Chiefs (wat ook amper verloor het) - julle gaan dit nodig he :whome:

Edited by Lynnie

Geniet jou oomblik van glory Obd - die Brumbies is nie gewoond daaraan nie :whome: Julle was die beter span on die dag en ons swak keuses het ons gekos.

HEOJJ - Wen of verloor.... die Bulle sal altyd my span bly :ilikeit: Dit is 'n reuse skok en teleurstelling, maar ons staan op en kyk vorentoe...

Sterkte vd Brumbies teen die Chiefs (wat ook amper verloor het) - julle gaan dit nodig he :whome:

Nie nodig om vir MY te vertel ek moet dit geniet nie - I am basking in it.

Ek glo nie hulle was eintlik die beste span nie, maar die kapitano van die Tollies het dubbel-K-midde-A aangejaag (met 'n stok).

En, Ja, hulle gaan moerske luck nodig he om teen die skaapstekers te wen.

Aaangesien ek verwag het om te verloor - is ek eintlik "happy, happy, happy".

• Like 1

The bull's loss was a bit of shock but I'm glad for Jake White's sake. He's really done a good job at the brumbies, I just hope they manage to surprise us again next week!

If they win next week it'll be a bloody miracle - let alone a surprise .... ;)

• Like 1

Jammer OBD... dit was so amper!!! Wou rerig gehad het hulle moes wen...

Tot volgende jaar :ilikeit:

Thanks, Lynnie - they were just not good enough on the night.

The Brumbies did exceptionally well on Saturday considering all the travelling involved!

There's always next year OBD, they seem to be getting better and better ;)

• Like 1