Just Arrived in Canberra - and feeling "lost/down"

Neusch

Like all these posts, good prep work for whats to be expected thanks all.............

• 2 weeks later...

Hello CAN-berra.

I have been here for two weeks now and I am loving it.

I have been for quite a few interviews and, God willing, I will land something worth while very soon. This spending SA Rant is eish eish eish!

Please please please do give me a shout if you can offer and advise, assistance and especially just a chat.

My wiffy and two rugrats are still in SA so I need to get this work thing sorted so they can come over too. Missing them way too much! :cry:

Looking forward to hearing from you all. :ilikeit:

GB

David

0478 005 595

smulco@gmail.com

Welcome to the ACT David. We've been here going on to 5 years - and are very happy living in Canberra.

Have a look - if you haven't already - on FB for The Triple C - Canberra Coffee Club - this is a group of Saffers that meet up once a month somewhere around the ACT. You may just make some great friends.

Good luck with securing employment - and if you need any info - just shout - or PM.

Good luck, hope to be there one of these fine days

Hello CAN-berra.

I have been here for two weeks now and I am loving it.

I have been for quite a few interviews and, God willing, I will land something worth while very soon. This spending SA Rant is eish eish eish!

Please please please do give me a shout if you can offer and advise, assistance and especially just a chat.

My wiffy and two rugrats are still in SA so I need to get this work thing sorted so they can come over too. Missing them way too much! :cry:

Looking forward to hearing from you all. :ilikeit:

GB

David

0478 005 595

smulco@gmail.com

What are you doing Sunday - I could probably afford to buy you a beer ...... ;)

Hi,

I am away this weekend but a beer any other time will be awesome.

Can you mail me on smulco@gmail.com or call 0478005595?

Thank you so much.

D

I did, and left a message ....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi David, you must come and meet us all next Sunday for our Triple C ( Canberra Coffee Club ) month end meeting 16 June @12:00pm place: Black Mountain Peninsula, outdoor recreation park, hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Hi Shazpaz, I will be coming to the picnic on Sunday and just want to check what we can bring. Is alcohol allowed in the public parks? (Happy to keep the wine on ice at home if not allowed.) Are there BBQ facilities or are snacks the kind of thing to bring along.

Really looking forward to meeting everybody.

Hi David, you must come and meet us all next Sunday for our Triple C ( Canberra Coffee Club ) month end meeting 16 June @12:00pm place: Black Mountain Peninsula, outdoor recreation park, hope to see you there.

Sounds great. I will be there for sure.

Is it a picnic, braai? What should I bring?

D

Sounds great. I will be there for sure.

Is it a picnic, braai? What should I bring?

D

P.S. If anyone has a spare sand wedge or lob wedge lying around that I can loan till my clubs arrive, that will be awesome. I don't want to loose my swing. ;-)